What's new

2 hrs today

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning and found these treasures. 1889 Indian, 1930, wheat a cool ball button and one of the first 45 record adapters made. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20160817_110139.webp
    _20160817_110139.webp
    471.7 KB · Views: 118
  • _20160817_110002.webp
    _20160817_110002.webp
    312.3 KB · Views: 139
  • _20160817_110059.webp
    _20160817_110059.webp
    226 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 32
Those work. Congrats on getting out and finding some treasure.
 
very nice lot you got. and thats funny i just dug a 1930 wheat just last week at my house very cool.
 
Congrats on your 1889 IH - 1930 wheatie - ball bell and 45 rpm record adapter finds, fantastic finds for a two hour hunt - anyway thank your for sharing your pictures and story.

Texas ED
 
I love the diversity of finds! Good job!
 
Nice coin shooting, congratulations!
 
Great finds! Looks like you had a successful 2 hours!
 
Congrats on the nice digs Art. An Indian head a day keeps the blues away.
 
Yep,, I would be okay with finding an Indian Head Cent every 2 hours,, lol
Congrats on some good finds.
 
Always love a good IH. Have to say though, that I feel old looking at the 45 adapter. I can remember using similar adapters back in the day. Thank for the blast from the past!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom