What's new

2 more boxes today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
both 100% skunk...........AGAIN

this year is starting out horrible. I have searched just shy of 10 grand and only have
23 40% halves and 4- 90% halves to show for it :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Goes, it was bound to slow down after the influx that happened around the holidays. Did you notice that many people had great scores around that time. Now it is a trickle but it will pick up.

Golden Silver
 
I had 2 good boxes last week of december that yeilded 88 silver, but since then it has been a slow go........
 
Goes4ever said:
both 100% skunk...........AGAIN

this year is starting out horrible. I have searched just shy of 10 grand and only have
23 40% halves and 4- 90% halves to show for it :dontknow: :dontknow:

That's not too bad. I've done worse. Good luck on your next boxes.
HH
Rich
 
You are still ahead of my average for the year...
 
i am pretty sure we are getting boxes from same brinks facility but you are ahead of me and i have searched about 15k.....hopefully friday or manday ill hit something...hh jon
 
I have only found 2-40% and 2-90% in the last 4 boxes also. It has been much worse in hand rolled too. BAD PERIOD. Hope things will improve soon. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
My boxes have also slowed but just think of what Silver Cop has seen...10K in skunks at one sitting so at least your pulling a little. I did 3k in boxes last week and got on 40% :tongue3: - Hit the road yesterday and it was still slow but I did pull 13 40%. Maybe you need a little road trip to break up the slide.

Maine_Jim
 
I had a real slow february, only 11 silver halves. Some NIFC, and some silver dimes. January I had a good month
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom