What's new

2 more firsts!!!

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got invited to hunt with a few new friends today
Got 2 more firsts
Here's my finds
1857 seated half dime
1900 barber dime
Small flat button
2 buckles
Ox shoe
1 stinkin Lincoln
Musket ball
Old wood chisel
Bullet shells
And some odds and ends
 

Attachments

  • 2015091417050000.webp
    2015091417050000.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 2015091417051000.webp
    2015091417051000.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 265
  • 2015091417051900.webp
    2015091417051900.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 2015091417052700.webp
    2015091417052700.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 2015091417053500.webp
    2015091417053500.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 44
Nice Finds and Congrats on the new relationships.
 
Wow, your seated half dime is truly a great find.
 
Good job, that seated is really nice.
 
That seated is awesome.
 
Thanks everyone!!!!
 
Congrats Wayne, awesome half-dime, on my list for sure.
 
Congrats on digging those 2 sweet coins and getting out with some new friends:occasion14:. It took me 7 months before I pulled my first Barber dime, and I have yet to dig a half dime. I'd still be stoked if I dug two firsts in one day.
 
Congrats on digging those 2 sweet coins and getting out with some new friends:occasion14:. It took me 7 months before I pulled my first Barber dime, and I have yet to dig a half dime. I'd still be stoked if I dug two firsts in one day.

I was stoked Loco,
But at first I had no idea what the half dime was because I'm very new to coins.
So my friends got really excited and I was like "so it's a good find?"
They all said it's a great find and very rare.
So after that I was excited lol
 
Congrats on your 2 firsts. Those are a couple of nice silvers.
 
Wow congrats very nice half dime...
 
WOW... That half dime is just awesome. Congrats on making me very jealous.

Good luck!
 
Beautiful half-time. Those are still taunting my bucket-list. Nice work!

HH
 
Great finds. I need to get out more! :thumbsup:
 
Well Done Wayno , :o great eye appeal on the Seated Lib half dime 8-)
 
Wow... That's freaking incredible. I wish I could find something older than a 1967 quarter. :)
 
Thanks everyone
 
Wow... That's freaking incredible. I wish I could find something older than a 1967 quarter. :)

You will
I have been trying to just focus on learning my machine better and the finds are just happening and blowing my mind.
I'm almost convinced my coil and weird settings are why I keep finding stuff my friends pass right over..but I'm no expert lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom