What's new

2 quick hunts before the snow

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Last couple outings (1-7 and 1-11) before the snow landed me with an 1893 Indian, 1920 Merc and 13 Wheaties ranging from 1910 to 53D. Couple of the Wheaties look pretty nice because I found them together on top of one another. Come on Spring!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5398.webp
    DSCN5398.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN5400.webp
    DSCN5400.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCN5401.webp
    DSCN5401.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCN5403.webp
    DSCN5403.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN5405.webp
    DSCN5405.webp
    114.1 KB · Views: 382
Congrats on the oldies B that IH is nice!, Silver too, great finds!
 
Ya done good! man I can't wait to go again!
 
Outstanding! :icon_thumleft: I love finding wheats with the unique patina. IHP & merc ain't bad either. I agree - cannot wait for spring.
 
Holy cow, you find quite a bit of Wheaties. Nice Merc you have there as well! HH

(Ready to get back out there myself now, damn weather!)

Sluice Box
 
nice winter digs bro!....love the IH and merc, and you got some nice looking early wheats in there too!.....nice early jump on the wheat count!....cmon early spring!
 
Nice hunt, Brent. :thumbsup: Glad you took advantage of the nice weather.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom