Joe hunter Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,896 Golden Thread 0 Location Up state NY Detector(s) used Xp Deus , Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2015 #1 in the hole I saw 14 kt I was psyched when I got home I found the E sad the small one I think is kids but very old feels like led .one wheat and a button I've had worse days .any info on small ring would be cool thanks Upvote 16
in the hole I saw 14 kt I was psyched when I got home I found the E sad the small one I think is kids but very old feels like led .one wheat and a button I've had worse days .any info on small ring would be cool thanks
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2015 #2 Nice..
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 2, 2015 #3 Cool digs
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 2, 2015 #4 Very nice finds, congratulations!
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2015 #5 very nice day
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 2, 2015 #6 Hey Joe what you gonna do with that detector in your hand ?Got Hendrix on my mind, Nice rings and buttons,vanzutphen
Hey Joe what you gonna do with that detector in your hand ?Got Hendrix on my mind, Nice rings and buttons,vanzutphen
Joe hunter Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,896 Golden Thread 0 Location Up state NY Detector(s) used Xp Deus , Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Goindown to find my old lady a ring ( not shoot her though)
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,900 Reaction score 8,287 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Jun 3, 2015 #8 That's a good hunt! Like you I hate seeing that E...and...GF, but where u find them the real deal can b there..
That's a good hunt! Like you I hate seeing that E...and...GF, but where u find them the real deal can b there..
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 3, 2015 #9 nice
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 3, 2015 #10 Nice job on the 2 rings.