What's new

Three rings

k0bgalan

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
282
Reaction score
851
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
All Garrett: Ace 250 (two), AceApex, VX-9. Have owned just about every Garrett ever made. First three detecter I made myself, with the first one in 1962.
My favorite park was ultra busy with a soccer tournaments, so I detoured to an older part. I managed to find three rings, all within about a 3 sq. foot area. The center one is really corroded indicating its cheapness.One of the sets is missing, if that mattered? The other two are sterling silver marked with 925. The left one has its main setting missing, the right one is complete with three blueish zircons. Nonetheless, both the sterling silver rings are really valuable save of adding them to my collection. In the last 25 years, I've only found one other sterling silver ring, so I had a lucky day!
 

Attachments

  • rings.webp
    rings.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 61
Upvote 16
Coincidental I believe. Lots of kids play in this particular park, as it is one of the few here in Roswell, NM that doesn't have an over abundance of goat weed.
 
My favorite park was ultra busy with a soccer tournaments, so I detoured to an older part. I managed to find three rings, all within about a 3 sq. foot area. The center one is really corroded indicating its cheapness.One of the sets is missing, if that mattered? The other two are sterling silver marked with 925. The left one has its main setting missing, the right one is complete with three blueish zircons. Nonetheless, both the sterling silver rings are really valuable save of adding them to my collection. In the last 25 years, I've only found one other sterling silver ring, so I had a lucky day!
My favorite park was ultra busy with a soccer tournaments, so I detoured to an older part. I managed to find three rings, all within about a 3 sq. foot area. The center one is really corroded indicating its cheapness.One of the sets is missing, if that mattered? The other two are sterling silver marked with 925. The left one has its main setting missing, the right one is complete with three blueish zircons. Nonetheless, both the sterling silver rings are really valuable save of adding them to my collection. In the last 25 years, I've only found one other sterling silver ring, so I had a lucky day!
Wow, If I find one ring I'd be surprised....but three? And sterling silver to boot. Nicely done!
 
Nice haul !
 
Very good day of digging getting a couple of sterling rings.
 
Wow, so close together, that's pretty crazy. Congrats though!
 
Nice job on those 3 rings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom