oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!
Instead of staying at home and watching the Super Bowl my wife and I decided to take a little drive up to Corvallis. The weather was nice and sunny again today ~ she took a book at relaxed at the park while I walked the neighborhood detecting the parking strips.
I dug a few goodies today! 1910-S wheat cent ~ 1911-S wheat cent ~ 1901 Indian Head Cent ~ 1959-D Roosevelt dime ~ an old brouch ~ an old button ~ a few other wheat cents and plenty of clad.
I'm sure the old brouch is just costume jewelry ~ the stone in the middle is cracked but it's still kinda pretty! And, I'm not sure about the button ~ looks like an old military button to me. I posted it in the whats-it to see if there's any button experts that can tell me more about it.
Thanks for looking!
Neil
Instead of staying at home and watching the Super Bowl my wife and I decided to take a little drive up to Corvallis. The weather was nice and sunny again today ~ she took a book at relaxed at the park while I walked the neighborhood detecting the parking strips.
I dug a few goodies today! 1910-S wheat cent ~ 1911-S wheat cent ~ 1901 Indian Head Cent ~ 1959-D Roosevelt dime ~ an old brouch ~ an old button ~ a few other wheat cents and plenty of clad.
I'm sure the old brouch is just costume jewelry ~ the stone in the middle is cracked but it's still kinda pretty! And, I'm not sure about the button ~ looks like an old military button to me. I posted it in the whats-it to see if there's any button experts that can tell me more about it.
Thanks for looking!
Neil
Attachments
-
Feb5-2012button&COIN.webp24 KB · Views: 478 -
Feb5-2012button.webp24.5 KB · Views: 494 -
Feb5-2012buttonBACK.webp28.4 KB · Views: 762 -
Feb5-2012treasures.webp24.9 KB · Views: 409 -
Feb5-2012brouch.webp20.9 KB · Views: 431 -
Feb5-2012ihc1901.webp24.8 KB · Views: 409 -
Feb5-2012wheat1910s.webp24.7 KB · Views: 451 -
Feb5-2012wheat1911s.webp23 KB · Views: 447 -
Feb5-2012button&COIN.webp24 KB · Views: 479 -
Feb5-2012button.webp24.5 KB · Views: 493 -
Feb5-2012buttonBACK.webp28.4 KB · Views: 757
Upvote
0








