steelheadwill
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2010
- Messages
- 6,690
- Reaction score
- 716
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- New Castle NH.
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Brain eyes ears and nose
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Dug these recently,
no patina as from salt water,
both around .60 cal, first is 1 inch long, 2nd is 11/16"
They are from the site where I've dug very few modern items, & many 18th & 19th century military.
also now densely populated, I can't imagine any muzzleloading happening here lately.
Anyone venture a date on these?
thanks for Looking!
no patina as from salt water,
both around .60 cal, first is 1 inch long, 2nd is 11/16"
They are from the site where I've dug very few modern items, & many 18th & 19th century military.
also now densely populated, I can't imagine any muzzleloading happening here lately.
Anyone venture a date on these?
thanks for Looking!








