What's new

2 V- nickel, Bus token spill.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
456
Reaction score
3,099
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the park where I found 3 mercury dimes two weeks ago. 1901-1906 V- nickels Cooke Street line Bus token spill. no date Buffalo nickel 9 wheat cent's 1914,1927,1927,1930 the rest are from the 40s. Religious pendant, aluminum owl ring $3.66 clad. I found a total of 11 nickels. I was hoping for gold digging so many nickels.
IMG_20250830_134714202.webp
 
Upvote 22
A great day for sure - congrats !
Thanks. Me and my friends have gone over this ball field several times. Now I am digging a lot of iffy signals. And finding coins, nails and other items.
 
I found a total of 11 nickels. I was hoping for gold digging so many nickels.

Keep digging those nickels and the gold will come. Just consider how many nickels
are lost compared to how many gold items get lost. Keep up what you're doing
and you'll get the golden goodies too.. :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Keep digging those nickels and the gold will come. Just consider how many nickels
are lost compared to how many gold items get lost. Keep u[p what you're doing
and you'll get the golden goodies too.. :occasion14:
In 2023 I found 3 gold rings. one 14k white gold,14k class ring,10k class ring,14k chain with 3 14k charms. That was my best year for gold.
 
Congratulations on the cool finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom