$20$ bill rescued

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
today while shopping, i was on my way out of walmart, when i walk by the Academy Bank located in walmart, and see an ATM near by, and i look in it, and see a very crisp uncirculated $20$ bill in the return slot, and it was laying vertically, so someone must have not looked, but just grabbed their money, not noticing that the $20$ had fallen the wrong way ;D
i kinda felt bad about taking it, but as my ma taught me, if you turn something in to the lost and found, chances are it wont even make it to the owner, and one of the employees will end up snagging it and pocketing it before it even makes it to the lost and found box :-\
keep it up and hh!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next time you are somewhere where they
have a lost & Found, walk up and
ask if anyone found your $20.00
bill.

They will either say no
Or ask for the serial #,
or other Proof it's yours.

either way your right.
when it comes to money,
unless it's an odd large amount
like $342.00 in an envelope,
everyone can say they lost it.

A Lost $20 can be claimed by anyone
if a serial # isn't needed

& Claimed by nobody, if it is.

If the lost & Found has a $20 & They actually just hand it over,
You just found a way to make money ;D
Ask & Ye shall receive :laughing7:

Congrats on the Find !

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Guy is probably blaming the ATM for ripping him off. :tongue3: Years back they had ATM's that you just swiped your card instead of machine taking it. I went to use it and it said "would you like to make another transaction?" on the screen from the previous user. I did a balance check and the account had around $6000 in it. Guy was lucky it was me who found it. I only took $3000. :dontknow:

Not really. I canceled his transaction and he never knew.

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
RW said:
Guy is probably blaming the ATM for ripping him off. :tongue3: Years back they had ATM's that you just swiped your card instead of machine taking it. I went to use it and it said "would you like to make another transaction?" on the screen from the previous user. I did a balance check and the account had around $6000 in it. Guy was lucky it was me who found it. I only took $3000. :dontknow:

You Sir, are what gives us all hope for the human race :icon_thumleft: God Bless :icon_sunny: Paul :coffee2:

Not really. I canceled his transaction and he never knew.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Rdub, anybody else would have done a little cleaning and kept walking. good job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread