What's new

20 dollar star worth anything over face?

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all Im new to the paper currencys, trying to start a collection to go with my coins. I got this 20 dollar star not in my change. Was just wondering if its worth anything over face or I should just spend it? The numbers are GB 04636613. Thanks for the help.

Mainer
 
2006
 
i could not find any info on the $20 dollar star note you listed but i did find some info on it if it is a 2004a and you misread the series year.
 
If you are going to collect currency, you might want to invest in a copy of a currency magazine such as "Paper money values" or something similar. Or you could invest some time over at ebay watching the currency auctions. Combining those two options will give you some pretty good "walking around" knowledge of currency. Gpurs...
 
Thanks for the help, Gpurs I'll look into that book. Been collecting coins for years, time to get a little paper money to go with them, That book will be a good investment. Thanks again.

Mainer
 
I've only found $1 star notes, and even though the book i've been using says they're not worth anyting in the condition they're in, i keep em anyway. Of course, with a $20, thats more money to be saving, too.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom