What's new

$20 Rolls of Silver!!!!

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
Not whole rolls but I'm not complaining! The first picture is of two $20 rolls I got with my three boxes I ordered....The second picture is the total silver for the day. 56 X 40% and 19 X 90%. The 90%'s included a Booker T 1950, 1 Franklin and a 1950 Canadian half...Not a bad day! ;)
 

Attachments

  • 092707 silver as found in rolls.webp
    092707 silver as found in rolls.webp
    39 KB · Views: 527
  • 092707 all silver.webp
    092707 all silver.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 514
Upvote 0
Jeez...now you're just showing off. :)
 
Thanks! Did OK with today's three boxes as well...Found my first proof...1981 S. Also found a 1945 S Walker, a Franklin, 4 X 90% Kennedys, and 12 X 40% Kenndys...Have one box left to search still....
 
Nice, I have yet to find an older commemerative (several newer ones tho). Congrats!!!
 
Alls I can say is wish my $20 rolls last week had looked like that- Congrats and HH Mark
 
Wow-
I never heard of a box with $20 rolls!
Nice variety!

Congrats!
 
I'm drawing a blank...Is the 1981 S proof silver?...On edge looks like just plain clad. Looked in my Red Book but couldn't tell....
 
Plain Cu-Ni,which is why I don't keep them,that and the fact that I can't sell them.

The only post '70 silver proof(Kennedy) under '92 is the '76-S after that they were made both ways.And the '76 is only 40% anyhow,the later ones are 90% ;D.

Also the '50 Can half is only 80% silver & it's spot value is $4.11 whereas a 90% U.S. half is $4.96(spot),not what you could actually get for it :'(.Just for informational purposes so in case anyone ever comes across a 'good' deal to buy some Canadian halves they won't spend the same that they would thinking they are worth as much as U.S. 90%er's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom