What's new

$200 in halves today almost skunked: 1967P, 2006P?

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On $200 in halves l if finding a NIFC is not considered skunked then I did ok.

At least I found an other 1 Kennedy 1967P
the other was a Kennedy halve 2006P. Could somebody tell me please what was the mintage Numbers for the 2006P. This is a keeper right?

I google it but the year end at 2005.

Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Some people like to keep the NIFC with hopes that they will be worth something one day. Right now there are so many floating around I just send back into circulation. The only time a keep em is if they come in there original rolls from the mint. Then I sell them on ebay. There is just too much silver out there for me to worry about the non silvers. Except I do keep the s mints even if they are clad.

-Golden Silver
 
Well better luck next time. We all have those days.
 
i keep the NIFC's....with the low mintage they are bound to go up in value......when?... that is the question
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom