What's new

2004 nifc

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a slew of 'em and don't keep em. 1st come 1st serve Free of charge 1 per person. PM me by 11pm August 10, 2009.
 
Upvote 0
What a nice offer.

I've already got one, but thanks PD.

:hello2:
 
i have a few of them too. i have kept a few of the nifc ones and i release the others i find back into the wild. still waiting for my first 2009 though
 
very nice offer. pm sent. my collection is so small it would definatley add to it.
 
I don't need that coin, but thanks for putting them on the board for us if we want them. :-)

Got any 2009 nickels or dimes you need to get rid of? :)
 
I'm mailing em out to those who replierd today.
 
Piercesdad said:
I'm mailing em out to those who replierd today.
I guess my pm didn't go thru for some reason. it's not in my outbox.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom