What's new

2007 D Wyoming Statehood (1890) Quarter

hogan36

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
memphis ,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I was going through my pocket change and came upon this Quarter. While observing this Quarter, I noticed the "NEN" was missing/not visible. I have attached an example of a Quarter that shows the exact thing I am referring to.



Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • back of 2007 wyoming quarter.webp
    back of 2007 wyoming quarter.webp
    310 KB · Views: 104
  • back of 2007 wyoming quarter circled.webp
    back of 2007 wyoming quarter circled.webp
    117 KB · Views: 89
  • Example of the NEN missing.webp
    Example of the NEN missing.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 98
Probably a grease filled die, you can see the M in UNUM affected as well.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ARC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom