T tank014 Full Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 204 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250 Aug 7, 2009 #1 I recieved an entire box of 2008 d dimes. Dump them? or Ebay? Thanks, Frank Upvote 0
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2009 #2 No clue. I do not keep clad but many others here do.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Aug 7, 2009 #3 ebay them. list them by the roll
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Aug 8, 2009 #4 Or ebay the whole box put a reserve price on it. Good Luck. Golden Silver
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Aug 8, 2009 #5 There is a roll on ebay with one bid for .99 with one hour left. Dump them.
packfan_1982 Full Member Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 230 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Omaha NE Detector(s) used F70 / ACE 250 Aug 8, 2009 #6 Yeah there really isn't a premium for 2008 coins at all.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Aug 8, 2009 #7 Do like I did; dump 'em. ffd
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2009 #8 Yea just dump um and get another box, I got more than a couple boxes of the 2008 dimes and I thought I hit a gold mine, so I went ad looked what they were selling for - you won't make any money on feebay with them.
Yea just dump um and get another box, I got more than a couple boxes of the 2008 dimes and I thought I hit a gold mine, so I went ad looked what they were selling for - you won't make any money on feebay with them.