Goio
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2003
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- All over!!!
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
- #1
Thread Owner
TreasureFiend said:Holly sh%t bud, thats why your the master!!!! LOL
Great season indeed!!! You started the season with an MXT, then an SE, then an E-Trac right?
Whats you silver count, did you pass 250?
Great season, I wish you would post in the "Todays finds"!!!Goio said:It looks like the weather is closing the season for us. Here are my finds for the season, It was lots of fun!!
TreasureFiend said:LOL - when I first opened this page I was leaning all the way back in my chair at work, I seriously almost fell out of it!!!! 255 silvers, well you still have time to try to reach 300 - LOL!!! As for counting wheaties, you have all winter to do that...Great season, I wish you would post in the "Todays finds"!!!
I'm gonna have to dig a hole in my back yard and bury my silver since she is not interested in MD 