2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Thanks Jeff

Wayne,

I want to know what happens to those gold that has been recovered and was deposited on major banks in the world.. The part that those involved in the secret gold treaty will do in the future.

Moondrops,

That's up to the depositors. You may want to read some of the information that Sterling published about this.

Wayne

THE URL BELOW HAS A HUGE INTERESTING STORY, PART OF WHICH TOUCHES ON YAMASHxITA/ MARCOS/ PHILLIPINES TREASURE, AND I HAVE COPIED ONE OF THE PARAGRAPHS BELOW. WE'VE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR TREASURE IN THE WRONG PLACE ;). fyi, the funny little characters at each name in paragraph are there by design and are not typo's.
http://rogueimc.org/en/2005/08/5218.shtml

The Bin Laden drug network also intersects with Geneva-based financial entities established by George H. W. Bush while he was CIA director and Vice President and President of the United States. Bin Laden and Bush money are held in some of the same financial tranches in Switzerland, the Isle of Man, and the Bahamas (see following story). The Bush family off-shore money tranches originated with gold bars and jewels spirited out of the Philippines upon the overthrow of Ferdinand Marcos in 1986. The Marcos fortune was the price exacted by Vice President Bush for his being granted asylum in Hawaii. The gold bars were transported from the Philippines to the International Diamond Exchange Vaults near Rockefeller Center. A CIA proprietary firm called Oceaneering International of Houston procured barges to move some of the gold from secured warehouses to a specially-configured Boeing 747 which then flew the cargo to New York. Oceaneering sealifted the remaining gold to Oregon. After George W. Bush’s victory in 2000, the last of the gold and jewels stored in New York was moved to UBS Bank in Zurich. Marcos and Saudi billionaire Adnan Khashoggi set about to create Five Star Trust in 1983 as a means to create a vehicle to use the Philippine wealth to create and funnel fungible assets abroad. In 1989, Five Star Trust was officially established in the Isle of Man by a Houston-based attorney who was a close friend of the Bush family.

Hi guys,

Metal cable thick as your wrist, going down 40ft, then right angle turn 20 ft, then drops another 30, about 20 skulls recovered near surface. dig pending permit(neigbors complaining)...how much deeper? cups, plates porcelain recovered. Im just a consultant of the local folks, obviously you just have to follow the cable...but how deep. Any idea?

jose

MORE PICS, With Note :

DEar,Jeff
a friend showed me this, and i want to share with all , so could you please post this for me .

thanks Ed .

enjoy

Attachments

• rough diamond.jpg
    rough diamond.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,282
  • rough diamondb.jpg
    rough diamondb.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,271

So Jeff, tell us what it is, or what it is claimed to be, please. If it is as the caption says, a rough diamond, I'm thinking whoever owns can retire once he sells it. I also think that if it is a rough diamond, it is the largest in the world, or close enough for me. Where was it found? Are there more of them there? Who owns it? Where does he live? Doe she have body guards.. just kidding... what's the scoop? Paul Harvey & friends want 'The Rest of The Story".

All I can say IS I forwarded Your Post to ED & will Let Him Respond if He "Wants/can".

Jeff

Oh , it's a teaser! OK, I'll play along...

Let's see what the pics tell us. First, it is a man in the pic, my guess is from Asia (P.I.), or South America somewhere. Definitely a man's hands here, although the half inch long thumbnails are a bit odd. The thumbnails are either a personal affectation or some sort of cultural thing. If it is a diamond, he didn't mine it himself, he doesn't have a working man's hands, this guy doesn't do manual labor. The top pic was taken outdoors, the bottom pic was taken inside, probably under fluorescent lighting. They are both a bit out of focus, which could mean it was taken with a cheap camera, not necessarily a digital, so the object could be petrified llama snot for all we know. If a raw diamond of this size had been found recently, it most likely would have made the news, world news, as I see it. How are we doing so far Ed? I'll reserve judgement until we hear the rest of the story, thanks! The spotlight's on you now Ed.

Well, My Guesses Are P.I. as thats the Main reason for these Posts.

And Since He's a Treasure Hunter, I would Figure His Friend Is Also, And it Was Probably Cached Before He Found it.

But Until He Says, It's just A Guess here Too.

As far as What it Is, It's Labeled as Rough Diamond , So I'll Take his Word For it? :)

Of Course It's Not the size Rough, It's What you Can Make from It. (flaws & all)

keep going guy you are getting close, perhaps some of you right on the !money Ed

2nd picture was taken outdoors between 10 am to 1 pm, lighting conditions are the result of heavy cloud cover and not flourescent lighting.? Pictures are slightly out of focus because they were was taken with a camera phone (handheld).

Gentlemen, if that were llama snot, the poor thing must have been trying to store it up for decades! hahaha

Merx and I have seen and heard many; 'Rough diamond' is philippine slang when they find a beautiful black rock..... Now I could be wrong cuz all we have is a picture, but, 99% chance the above rock is totally worthless as to money. . . . . as to the largest in the world hehe, well, I had one that was 50 kilos :) Totally worthless, but a nice rock. (A friend of mine tried to sell that kind of rock to a company that buys silica and makes sandpaper and they didn't even want it.)
If that were llama snot, the poor thing must have been trying to store it up for decades! hehehe :) hey merx how ya doin :) , and from post #493 of the 'platinum' it is not a quality picture, but the metal is the wrong color :) , and my Hello to you and Wayne :)

I am great noble, thanks for asking:

Ok this i my opinion, Realde Tayopa's boat ticket is 100% real its serial numbers, stamps and hallmarks check out hehehe but its already used and is no longer a valid negotiable instrument? ;D

the platinum bar- 2 cm X 2 cm x 14 cm = 1.2 kilos not 3 kilos as stated in the post pls check my computations i am rusty

The diamond is smokey and its got smooth surfaces uncharacteristic of crystallization under hgh pressure--thats why they call it 'ROUGH' diamonds, its got jagged edges...although I havent seen one that big! So...I dont know.? The pictures seem to be taken from someone's garden (ferns in background only occur in shady, humid areas or---in gardens).? Well the fact that the guys shirt and slacks are pressed means he isnt in the jungle. Unusual thumbnails means hes a gambler...cockfights, mahjong, cards etc

tagasilay, what city? Silay in Bacolod?

Hi,

Im based in silay, site down north. have not done occular yet. people consult me about the probability of their sites. I save them thousands of pesos by being objective amidts thier subjectiveness. the cable story is promising, i just want an idea how much deeper until i verify its existence together with the reported skulls. just curious if any of you guys would have had the actual experience with this kind of treasure lead. where are you based merx?

is it in the mangroves or open ocean? i dont think you can stop the townspeople from diving and following the cable ask them where it ends. look for concrete blocks underwater...refrigerator shaped, or circles. We need more info

Hi,

near a large river, the group alledgely started digging on top of the enbankment, cable leading away from the river. Just want to know if it is a common jap engeneering procedure for relocating a burrial. The entrance to the pit is in a compound above the embankment, nieghbors had it stopped for fear of cave in years ago. My job is to locate the alledged cable that the operator claimed to have severed when operations stopped and to detect the sorrounding area for shallower caches if there are any. As i have said earlier, i still have to make an occular. Just find the cable story promising if true.HH

God bless,

jose

okey, guys here's the news , i have a green light by the owner of this precious stone, it was found? ten years ago in southern P.I.,and the first offer was? ?6o m, but he wants to take the highest bidder. that is the only thing i know so far? Ed

Attachments

• D.C .2.jpg
    D.C .2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,394
  • increase.jpg
    increase.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,238
  • increasea.jpg
    increasea.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,234

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread