2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

I received This Pic From a Friend in the Phillipeans This Morning , With This Message:

I found this behind the church bldg. could you please post it for me maybe the guys on the Net can analyse it for me.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? thanks Ed

Attachments

• church sign.jpg
    church sign.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,418

jeff of pi, are you a chavit relative hehe? Well, as you said it, my father and myself already have :) hes done it several times, me once pa lang, but there are others who have recovered morethan I have.

how would you explain my firsthand eyewitness account of the vaults? the bars? the transport methods used? my uncle flew one of the gunships man. Lolo ferdie told me man, even took us with him sometimes. why do i narrate things to you like an eyewitness? ;)

jeff of Pa,

my friend tells me the symbol on the right is a drum, steel drum used for bunker fuel and such. if those two lines are above and below the symbols are drawn, then there should be a river somewhere near. The first symbol, i defer tothe other experts in this forum :)

the drums are in a river, be careful when you open the drum, there is a procedure (anyone careto jump in and comment?). this is a sucker deposit meant to draw you AWAY from the main cache. Its for people who dont have the map to the main cache. you dig something up and you go away thinking you got everything. But don 't be a sucker...look around, drink sake, eat some sushi and think...if i was the jap general, where would i put all this gold so I can come back for it later AFTER i kill all my prisoners and my men?

also, wherever you found this, look for other signs usually within a 100 meter radius. look for signs on historical buildings and permanent natural features that would more or less still be there 50-100 years from 1945. Also look for things that seem to be man made but sort ofcamouflaged to blend in with the surroundings.

i hope this helps, happy hunting and when you find the drum pare you owe me lunch

thanks

jeff of pi..... Funny you should say that there is no loot in the PI when you have a photograph of the "kin" symbol, which is the Japanese word for gold. It's flawed if you look at the actual word, but looks close enough to me. I understand your need to be discreet about the looting that took place so the PI isn't innundated with foreign treasure hunters, but you have me all wrong. If you look at my other posts you will see that I look far beyond treasure as a means to conduct a humanitarian project to help allieviate the poverty in the PI. People get so involved with the treasure aspect that they forget about the children that have to eat in the dump in Tondo.

As to your question about the drum, this is a note from my friend that gets attacked in the forum more than he deserves. Bear in mind that his father was the famous surgeon of Burma that founded the Seagrave hospitals, and he also views this as a humanitarian endeavor. Also bear in mind that he authored Yellow Rain in 1981, an expose' on chemical and biological warfare, so he does know what he is talking about. In light of the kin symbol, I hope that this is helpful for you. If it saves your life, you also owe me lunch :P Also, I know that there are a gazillion "Ben's", maps, etc. but this Ben was tested far beyond just lie-detector tests and passed everything that was thrown at him, impossible for a a fake pointer to do.
----------
Wayne ~

Some thoughts on CBW. The Nips played around with a lot of biologicals, both living organisms and toxins produced by living organisms. But it would have been illogical for them to place biologicals (including toxins) in the vaults. So much time has passed anyway that its shelf life would be long since gone. The only poison that has an endless shelf life is plutonium and its relatives. Some biologicals like anthrax and botulin occur in spores that can lie dormant for a very long time, then be reactivated when disturbed, but these would be so problematical that the Nips would not have used them in the vaults. That would have been much too risky for their own recoveries down the road. They used things that they could deliberately avoid (like vials of cyanide placed in sand traps or in boobytrapped entrances), or the black powder described repeatedly by Ben, which must have been a cocktail of chemical poisons. Because it was a cocktail, blended from various things, we can't really be certain what it contained. I've heard various speculation about the composition, but nothing that I thought was convincing. Kimsu (Prince Takeda) told Ben when he opened the pit where his trunk was buried, he should pour kerosene into the pit and light it so it would burn off the residue of the black powder. And he told Ben that when he opened the trunk he should immediately pour kerosene into it and burn it, to get rid of the black powder inside. This does not sound like a nerve agent, because a nerve agent acts instantly and closes down the organic connections in the body, so that muscles contract and then cannot release. The organic chemicals that would tell the muscles to release have been shut down by the nerve agent. Such things are called anti-cholin-esterase, because the cholin-Esters are the body chemicals (Esters - as in Estrogen) that tell the muscles to relax. So an ANTI-cholin-Ester stops the chemical Ester from doing that. This takes only about six seconds MAX. That's also how the venom of a viper works, as opposed to the venom of a cobra (which is conveyed through the blood stream, ie., haemotoxic) so it takes considerably longer for a cobra's venom to kill you because it has to pass through your blood stream to your heart. A viper's venom acts in six seconds by closing down your nervous system. About the cyanide, there are two types, which you can read about at Google. Most commonly used is potassium cyanide. It was unlikely that the black powder used by Kimsu included nerve agent, because that would have killed Ben before he could pour kerosene on it and burn it off, and its' similarly unlikely that the black powder contained cyanide, because that also would have killed Ben before he could have burned it off. So the most likely agents in the cocktail would be mustard, possibly mixed with phosgene, but also possibly some other stuff, which would have made you sick but not necessarily kill you. So you are most likely to encounter boobytraps with bombs, boobytraps with water or fine sand, boobytraps with vials of cyanide, and probably some places (or some situations) where there could be the black powder. For example, drums of loose gems might have had black powder sprinkled on the loose stones. So it would be prudent to lift these drums out intact (without opening them), then open them in fresh air. Whoever opens them should (as a precaution) be wearing proper protective costume, of the type commonly available for men working in boatyards where they apply bottom paint. A lot of bottom paints contain toxic chemicals including heavy metals like lead, etc., and some anti-cholin-Esters. I've owned a couple of sailboats including a 43-footer that I built myself, so I am familiar with this bottom paint issue. Such suits include a mask and head-gear, and the best ones involve positive pressure, which means supplying compressed air or air under pressure to the suit, from a compressor, so that the person in the suit is protected even if there is a hole in the suit or some place where the costume is not perfectly fitted, like around the wrists or the wait or ankles. You only need one suit, and if you splurge on a positive pressure version you also must splurge on a small compressor. But this can be further justified financially by using it to pump fresh air down into the vault or tunnel where your crew is working. That helps to eliminate the gases from long-buried bodies, which makes workers sick. It's possible that the workers at T2 in 1975 got sick from such decay gases, but it's equally possible that they got sick from residual black powder (or both). Anyway, when you open a vault or a tunnel, you must give it a week to air out (at the very least). You can (1) pump air under pressure into a tunnel to force its ventilation faster, or (2) pour in some kerosene and burn it out - although this is risky and hard to control. For example, if you were to reach a point like Rogelio Roxas did, where you find a concrete vault in the floor of a tunnel , you could jack-hammer an opening, pour in kerosene, and ignite it, much as Kimsu suggested to Ben. But you want a low-level, low-intensity, burn. Not an explosion. If you expect to encounter concrete vaults like that, consider buying and taking one of the thermite wands available from a company in Florida for around $500 per unit. It is less likely to agitate a boobytrap bomb than a jackhammer. I hope these thoughts are useful. Sterling

Dear wayne,

thanks for jumping in. do you know that i can sing 'cherry blossoms' too? You can find it in most of the Jap karaoke clubs around here.

dear jeff of pa,

there could be as many as three drums so why not make it a couple of lunches? ;)

Ed

p.S. hot tip...look for this <------------- or ------------> if you find it tell me and lets figure out new lunch arrangments ;)

some more symbols other than the one above for you to look for -- hearts, spades, A, M, T, Y, X, H circle superimposed on X, rectangle with dot, crosses, circles with crosses, pyramid stones, rectangular stones, faces, birds, fish, flowers and stars

the sites are designed in such a way that should a map be lost, a trained sign reader can still make a recovery (if the markers were not destroyed)

Dear Ed,

That is VERY funny. I doubt if many people know the meaning of the song even if they sing it in Jap karaoke clubs :)s. You know more than a lot of your fellow Filipinos, and more than a lot of Japs.

Dear Jeff of PI,

What Ed is telling you is correct as far as I am concerned, so I think that you may owe both of us a few lunches if you are successful. :o

Wayne.

:) THANKS

I forwarded Your Messages, I'm Shure IF he Succeeds,

The "Lunches" ;) Will Be Forthcomming :)

Jeff

WaynePhillips said:
Jeff,

Sounds good, because I think that we are all hungry? :)

Wayne

LOL, Dosn't The Woman in Your AVATAR feed You ? ;D

You'll Soon Be Waisting Away :D

merx,
sorry man but im not a chavit relative... i eat "kilawen" and sing "Nagimas kan Mayang";D
of course no need to narrate things like that... i don't even know what a filipino gunship look like he he he so how about this time, have you still got access to the golds inside the central bank? you said that during the past ten years, philippines has the biggest gold produced. what i know is that our country is really full of gold(mine), and i believe that these golds (which you guy mostly believe come from the treasures) are really mined by local and smallscale miners in the country.

wayne,
yeah man why not, lets go to palanan and eat sushi and nido soup for lunch! ;D

joe, have sold that opal already? we have those stuff too man, don't know where to sell. ;)

jef,

100,000 grams a year isn't much. South Africa is still the largest (officially) what we do not know about China.

Theres a tour that you can take in the CB Roxas boulevard facility, but there are none available for the QC facility.

Why go to Palanan? Why not San Fernando or Angeles? perfect to dig there, no one would suspect you. they would think you were just unclogging your irrigation canals ;)

Ed

BTW,

The History Channel program was for the most part accurate up to the point that you see Major General John Signlaub at the Malinta tunnel. After that is all CIA propaganda. The investigator that talks about the CIA Director needed money and said what they wanted her to say, etc. Bob worked with Singlaub on a few projects.

Wayne

Hola amigos: Perhaps this ticket , among my momentos from the Philippines, might be of interest.? A super bridge connects Cebu to Mactan which is? a major international airport now.

Jose de LaMancha? ( I tilt windmills )

Attachments

• Ticket  Mactan Cebu ferry.jpg
    Ticket Mactan Cebu ferry.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 971

I JUST RECEIVED THIS :

hello Jeff

could you post this for me , as I promise? to them

? ? ? ? ? ? thanks

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Ed

enjoyed

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?PLATINUM

Attachments

• platinum-1.jpg
    platinum-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 896
  • platinum2.jpg
    platinum2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 827

Yamash-ita admirers,

Too many post are being discussed here regrading Yamash-ita treasures....ITS TIME TO SHOW OUR TREASURE RECOVERY.... but before we could arrive to that GLORIOUS MOMENT.....EVERYBODY SHOULD START DONATE EQUIPMENT/BUDGET TO MY TEAM....SO THAT I CAN BEGIN MY EXPLORATION...AND HAULING...OKS? ::)
i guess its better to discuss treasure...after recovery isn't it?......
What I need is not a big budget....only your small donations...so that all treasure stories and myths will be closed :-\

Hey Ed

Can you consider selling that to us?

Isang araw lang babayaran agad yan ng buyer namen.

To: All Gold, Silver and Platinum Holders here in the Philippines who wants to sell thier commodities,

The procedure is simple, just bring a piece of the item minimum of 1-5kg for "Assay Buying", After your item has been assayed you will be Paid OUTRIGHT either by CASH, CHECK, or Directly into your Bank. After The 'Assay buying' you can Roll-over and sell an amount of up to 1 ton a day. Price is Based on London Metal Exchange Rate (LMER).

Breakdowns are: 70%- goes to seller / 20%-buyers discount / 10% - intermidiaries commissions

After The 'assay buying' the buyer can now present to you any documents you like to prove his legitimacy and capacity to buy and transact these commodities (including Bank certificates). The buyer owns a legitimate established Company that he is using as a front. The buyer can provide IMMUNITY (banking Protection) to the seller and all of the beneifciaries of the transactions and warrants that all transactions are legal.
The buyer is a Filipino PayMaster mandated and Back-up by 7 Countries.

The Transactions are all held at the buyers office here in Metro manila its in Pasig City around Ortigas on a commercial building , the assay will be held at Philtech in Makati City. The buyer does not transact or buy anywhere else unless you bring it in his place. The Buyer will not give any mobilization money or allowance to anyone. No provincial or offshore deal, only here in metro manila.

For large quantity deals : After the 'assay buying' the buyer can help and assist (if the seller wants) in lifting the commodities that he will purchase.
The buyer does not buy any pictures or stories no matter how believable or silly they are. Please Dont Waste my time or your time, if you are real then Prove what you can Prove!

We can set a meeting for the buyer anytime for 'assay buying',
Just a simple 1 day transaction and everybody can be happy.

Please text 0921-9718358 or email me at [email protected].

Jef of pa, please kindly forward this to him

To jef of pi,

I guess no more deal for us.. Its just ironic that my buyer dont accept offshore deals, anyway il just look for others who does..

To Wayne,

Do you mind if you educate me more about yamashi-ta treasures part on the bigger picture in the future? Also about the Secret Gold Treaty of the Marcos.

To gboy,

Hey bro if mr.Ed Sells that platinum to us I will contribute on your projects, also for the organization where planning on the other forum.^__^

regards,

QUOTE MONDROPS :

Hey bro if mr.Ed Sells that platinum to us I will contribute on your projects, also for the organization where planning on the other forum.^__^
============

"HIS PROJECT", I'm ONLY Posting For him, As He Can't Figure out How, to Decrease and Post Pics

Your Posts / MESSAGE have been FORWARDED.

Jeff

=============

P.S. to Above. Another Pic added & This Note.

I forgot to say this. .what do think guys , ?

not bad for the rookie huh!

enjoy, thanks for looking.

Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back