2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

nugget

May 2, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

i beleive this is man made then.....

update:

at 5 feet deep, rock found, shape like an arrow 17 inches long, pointed to the direction of big boulder #5....at this level the air smells bad already.....also found lots of assorted rocks. Looks like a blockade to slow us down.

nugget

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

nugget said:

update:

at 5 feet deep, rock found, shape like an arrow 17 inches long, pointed to the direction of big boulder #5....at this level the air smells bad already.....also found lots of assorted rocks. Looks like a blockade to slow us down.

nugget

You may consider IF this is a treasure site and I repeat IF, then it may go down and then turn 90deg and go flat. I have seen that before. So IF it is a site there MAY be something found and then it turns. So watch the sides of the hole and look for a change in the soil type, color, chemicals, artifacts etc. that would indicate it had a change of direction. There may be a decoy continuation down to some bait when in fact the real target you passed on the way down and missed the turn.

ZOBEX

nugget

May 2, 2005

Zobex said:
nugget said:

update:

nugget

You may consider IF this is a treasure site and I repeat IF, then it may go down and then turn 90deg and go flat. I have seen that before. So IF it is a site there MAY be something found and then it turns. So watch the sides of the hole and look for a change in the soil type, color, chemicals, artifacts etc. that would indicate it had a change of direction. There may be a decoy continuation down to some bait when in fact the real target you passed on the way down and missed the turn.

ZOBEX

zobex,

because of that found stone arrow pointing to the big boulder # 5, my team changed plan to follow the path of the arrow, but my gut is telling me to go straight down until maybe more than 11 feet, supported by the resistivity meter, and this is what i told my team....if this turns negative maybe time to change direction....but i think this pointing arrow is a decoy to a dead-end, boulder crushing to my team....so i must be coutious.......zobex, your advice is noted...

nugget

nugget

May 2, 2005

update:

my team is in a very slow pace right now....chainblocks for the boulders to throw outside the pit, triangle stone size boulder like the one on the site.,few pieces..

nugget

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

nugget said:
update:

my team is in a very slow pace right now....chainblocks for the boulders to throw outside the pit, triangle stone size boulder like the one on the site.,few pieces..

nugget

It's very important how those boulders are positioned. Were they placed by MAN or NATURAL placement. Are they more concentrated in what appears to be on old excavation or do they have the same randomness as the side walls?? Are they found contacting each other or separated by dirt. Does the dirt with the rocks have the same color as the side wall dirt??

What is the odor smell like that you mentioned?? Chemical or organic ??

ZOBEX

nugget

May 2, 2005

Zobex said:
nugget said:
update:

nugget

It's very important how those boulders are positioned. Were they placed by MAN or NATURAL placement. Are they more concentrated in what appears to be on old excavation or do they have the same randomness as the side walls?? Are they found contacting each other or separated by dirt. Does the dirt with the rocks have the same color as the side wall dirt??

What is the odor smell like that you mentioned?? Chemical or organic ??

ZOBEX

zobex,

its making me hard to visualize what my team is telling me whenever there is an update....i wish i was there in the site...but i cant for some reason.......for now im still waiting for their feedback regarding the boulders structure if manmade or natural placement....ill let them concentrate first on their boulder hauling.....according to my team, odor is chemical, but unless make some test....we can confirm the composition of the odor.....ill update again ang try my very best to visualize it correctly, i hope...

nugget

welfred

Aug 19, 2003

Nugget,

I would like to help to interpret your signs and boulders, but can you give the sizes of the three sides of the triangle formed by the three holes (A,B, & C)? Also, how big is boulder #3, Is it possible to see what's under it? But before moving any of those stones/boulder, please plot them on paper in scale, and record their orientation relative to the magnetic South-North line. If those stones/boulders are picture or map of the treasure site, there should be a drawing scale we should use to get to the exact location of the treasures. Yes treasures, one or two small site and one main cache.

Happy hunting.

Welfred

nugget

May 2, 2005

welfred said:
Nugget,

I would like to help to interpret your signs and boulders, but can you give the sizes of the three sides of the triangle formed by the three holes (A,B, & C)? Also, how big is boulder #3, Is it possible to see what's under it? But before moving any of those stones/boulder, please plot them on paper in scale, and record their orientation relative to the magnetic South-North line. If those stones/boulders are picture or map of the treasure site, there should be a drawing scale we should use to get to the exact location of the treasures. Yes treasures, one or two small site and one main cache.

Happy hunting.

Welfred

welfred,

thanx tol,
A to B is 17 inches
B to C is 24 inches
C to A is 36 inches

A to tip is 30 inches
B to tip is 17 inches
C to tip is 17 inches

Something fishy here, A to B, B to tip and C to tip, are all 17 inches the same?

nugget

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

One thing about pulling out rocks. One just might be setting on top of an explosive. I had that happen once. It was some 60 feet inside the mt. on a slant down tunnel. We started at the surface and dug down some near 100 feet before we hit the cement bulk head. On the way down were many markers such as bolo knives, helmets etc. Then a large bolder. I was outside the tunnel at the generator site when the explosion went off. There was a land mine still active and wedged under the bolder. Two men were blown to chunks. They were put in rice sacks.

When ever me move rocks now, we dig parallel side to them and feel around the edge. Also check each and every rock with a metal detector.

If there is a chemical smell, very old dead bodies will smell that way. Almost like formaldehyde. Old gasoline smells similiar.

Zobex

nugget

May 2, 2005

Zobex said:
One thing about pulling out rocks. One just might be setting on top of an explosive. I had that happen once. It was some 60 feet inside the mt. on a slant down tunnel. We started at the surface and dug down some near 100 feet before we hit the cement bulk head. On the way down were many markers such as bolo knives, helmets etc. Then a large bolder. I was outside the tunnel at the generator site when the explosion went off. There was a land mine still active and wedged under the bolder. Two men were blown to chunks. They were put in rice sacks.

When ever me move rocks now, we dig parallel side to them and feel around the edge. Also check each and every rock with a metal detector.

If there is a chemical smell, very old dead bodies will smell that way. Almost like formaldehyde. Old gasoline smells similiar.

Zobex

whheww! luckily they have hoisted the 3 big rock out of the pit without an explosion....and ive lost track of my teams activity already, on the site they are in constant decision i cant control.....heres the new update:
3 big boulders out of the pit already
2 stone found pointed to the new hole,,,,yes new hole, they made a new hole on the other side of the #5 which has the ohmic reading of 35 ohms

in the new hole, this is what they found:
found a figure like human face (with eyes) and a hat
underneath the #5 sidings found 5 emebedded holes with equal distances of 2" apart going down.

nugget

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

need help:

this seem a trophy rock to me and its upper portion seem to be a head of an
animal (pic2).it is somewhat 'looking' to a rock with cracks that look like an X and I.

i will greatly appreciate your inputs on this .... thanks

Attachments

• bato.jpg
    bato.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3,763
  • bato1.jpg
    bato1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3,655
  • bato3.jpg
    bato3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,558

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

AND ALSO THIS:

THIS ROCK WAS TAKEN FROM OTHER SITE. FOUND AT 6-9 FT DEEP.

WHAT PUZZLES ME IS ITS WEIGHT. IT WEIGHS ABOUT 2 KILOS. CONSIDERING ITS VOLUME WHICH IS LARGER THAN A BASKETBALL, IT MUST BE MORE THAN 5 KILOS! ITS SKIN CAN BE PEELED BY A KNIFE OR ANY HARD OBJECT.

Attachments

• bato2.jpg
    bato2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,794
  • bato4.jpg
    bato4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3,832

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

To all Pinoy Thunter:

I am looking for a RESISTIVITY METER with SOFTWARE that is OPEN FOR RENTAL. or a GPL. TY

You can contact me at 63.0905.247.5287/ 63.0906.5393954 or at [email protected]

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

nugget, found in that area are 6 jars of assorted coins plus some gold bars, estimated depth is only 3 to 6 meters..you will find broken plates, bottles and some metal along the way. if this things are missing, then i believe that item was recovered sometimes in year 1960's when a group of japanese visited that area.. the real loot is found at the side of the hill aproximately 100 to 500 meters near the creek/river...also at the foot of the hill is turtle/crocodile marker near the bamboo trees....the entrane is near that big boulder stone founs in a cliff hill...

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Kaloy, what you found are natural rocks...actually the same type of rocks are also found at my second project site..actually,. you will still encounter rocks that are liek glued, cemented hard to remove...thoe are natural rocks

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

thanks boy! actually we stop digging for the moment because my gemini 3 stops giving positive signal at the site. we are planning to employ more sophisticated detectors.....at least a resistivity meter with software will do. or a PI maybe.

Boy what about the rocks I posted above? These are from other site. Could these be treasure markers? thanks

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

hi to all
cliff/nugget,im trying to attach the pictures that i have taken last week at a small water falls here in gensan.to the lower left side of this face are two hands or palm print(already broken by the lumads)and to the lower right side is a right footprint(also broken).above the marks are two big rocks stacked one above the other with about two meters steel cable sticking out from the base of the lower stone.any ideas and infos will be highly appreciated by me and acid(my partner).

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

unfortunately im having problem posting them here.ill try to send it to your email tol nugget.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

GBOY,

In one of your earlier posts, you mentioned about the Gen. Tanaka Flagpole Treasure. If this treasure is in Zambales area, we could set an arrangement and talk about it...........I know its exact location!

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

Winken Blinken and Nod

Winken, Blinken, and Nod one night
Sailed off in a wooden shoe --
Sailed off on a river of crystal light,
Into a sea of dew.
"Where are you going, and what do you wish?"
The old moon asked the three.
"We have come to fish for the herring fish
That live in the beautiful sea;