2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Kaloy,
The Gen. Tanaka flagpole treasure we have researched is not in Zambales ...its in Sierra Madre ( I guess Gen. Tanaka had roam all over Luzon)....
Our native assets told us that in 1990's...relatives of Gen. Tanaka went to a certain barrio (secret) in Sierra Madre, Luzon holding a treasure map...they were lookng for treasure cave/tunnel...wherein the alleged dead body of late Gen. Tanaka was laid on top of gold stockpile (5 foot high, 20 feet long)....and on top of the mountain had a japs flag marker...
Accordingly, the relatives of Gen. Tanaka are no longer interested of the gold stockpile...they just wanted the body of the late general and his personal belongings. He gave the treasure map to our native asset in late 1990's.
The asset told us this story in summer of 2005...when we inquire about the treasure map...he told us that a few month ago they were hit by typhoons his treasure maps was destroyed....We tried to squeeze the memory of native asset, what he could remember the area from the map....he told us, the japs flagpole (with 300 gold bars), the shape of the mountain, the waterfalls wherein the late general and his mistress was taking a bath, the concrete steps going up to the mountain (every concrete steps had gold bars)...
We found the small waterfalls...and the location of concrete steps...unfortunately it was destroyed by landslide...the treasure cave/tunnel was probably barred down...we are looking for smaller entrance...Right now the site ...as usual is pending due to lack of budget...

Boy "D Ogip" Lara,
Our team is ready to haul our treasure caves/tunnels (election fever is a good alibi)....unfortunately the funder who promised us mobilization budget had been delaying us...nakakainis...If we were able to video the gold stockpile, I would let those funder salivate and pisssed on their pants with envy...he,he,he...maghanap2 ka nga ng makaremedyo mobilization budget dyan...para matapos na to ASAP...

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

GBOY,
OK. Similarly,this steel flagpole i'm referring to is found on top of a mountain. If you're on top of it you can see the South China Sea. The diameter of the flagpole is about the size of a man's thigh.

Anyway, the gen. Tanaka flagpole MIGHT have some similarities with this one...TY

gboy said:
Kaloy,
The Gen. Tanaka flagpole treasure we have researched is not in Zambales ...its in Sierra Madre ( I guess Gen. Tanaka had roam all over Luzon)....
Our native assets told us that in 1990's...relatives of Gen. Tanaka went to a certain barrio (secret) in Sierra Madre, Luzon holding a treasure map...they were lookng for treasure cave/tunnel...wherein the alleged dead body of late Gen. Tanaka was laid on top of gold stockpile (5 foot high, 20 feet long)....and on top of the mountain had a Japanese flag marker...
Accordingly, the relatives of Gen. Tanaka are no longer interested of the gold stockpile...they just wanted the body of the late general and his personal belongings. He gave the treasure map to our native asset in late 1990's.
The asset told us this story in summer of 2005...when we inquire about the treasure map...he told us that a few month ago they were hit by typhoons his treasure maps was destroyed....We tried to squeeze the memory of native asset, what he could remember the area from the map....he told us, the Japanese flagpole (with 300 gold bars), the shape of the mountain, the waterfalls wherein the late general and his mistress was taking a bath, the concrete steps going up to the mountain (every concrete steps had gold bars)...
We found the small waterfalls...and the location of concrete steps...unfortunately it was destroyed by landslide...the treasure cave/tunnel was probably barred down...we are looking for smaller entrance...Right now the site ...as usual is pending due to lack of budget...

Boy "D Ogip" Lara,
Our team is ready to haul our treasure caves/tunnels (election fever is a good alibi)....unfortunately the funder who promised us mobilization budget had been delaying us...nakakainis...If we were able to video the gold stockpile, I would let those funder salivate and pisssed on their pants with envy...he,he,he...maghanap2 ka nga ng makaremedyo mobilization budget dyan...para matapos na to ASAP...

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

The "Flag Pole" is symbolic not exactly a flag pole. The mountain itself is the flagpole as it stands up over his command but there may be a flag pole on it. Japanese did fly flags over the highest point as symbolic marker to their conquest. Such as the US flag being raised on Iwo Jima. I have a "death list", Samurai sword and battle flag that belonged to a Japanese Major from Iwo Jima. The list is a hand written ledger of living and dead men in his command in the battle. There are strike marks across the names as they were killed or wounded beyond combat. Each squad carried a flag and the individual who carried that flag is marked as such on the list. The Major's battle flag is punched with .30 cal and .50 cal holes, shrapp metal tears and finally a big splosh of blood.

A smaller scale such deposit was found on Negros. It was a Spanish Colonial vault built into the side of a mountain that the Japanese had captured and rebuilt with more steel and cement. Inside was some 500mt stacked into a pyramid. On top was positioned a full set of swords, the swords were not combat swords but symbolic. The blades were chisel cut and gold inlaid, the handles mounts with precious stones. When I saw the swords in 1998 I tried to buy out but the owners were at that time already being hounded by Jap nationals. The owners and I were playing cat and mouse with the Japanese while I was trying to generate the cash to buy. Ramos security hy-jacked the entire tunnel. Soon the sword owner and I found members of his family as dead bodies so he ditched the swords on Panay and soon after he was found dead. I am still tracking the swords as they are still on Panay.

The point being, you must think in Shinto. The flag pole is the mountain.

The Jap in the yellow box on the picture of Yamashta is the old man in the moniker in my TN identity. This was Yamashta's food taster. He was a friend of mine and died in 2001, Metro Manila.

Zobex

Attachments

• yamashta.JPG
    yamashta.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 3,714
  • yamashta-2.jpg
    yamashta-2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3,590

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

ZOBEX,
I was told by the guideman who accompanied a foreigner who visited the FLAGPOLE in the 80s that there were many bones in the site and a certain piece of cloth with signs and writings on it. This piece of cloth is in the hands of an aeta. JUst what you said, there were 'holes' on it. The natives also found a samurai pierced through a rock not far from the flagpole.
The foreigner acccording to the guideman was looking for the cemented structure near the site of the flagpole.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

kaloy said:
ZOBEX,
I was told by the guideman who accompanied a foreigner who visited the FLAGPOLE in the 80s that there were many bones in the site and a certain piece of cloth with signs and writings on it. This piece of cloth is in the hands of an aeta. JUst what you said, there were 'holes' on it. The natives also found a samurai pierced through a rock not far from the flagpole.
The foreigner acccording to the guideman was looking for the cemented structure near the site of the flagpole.

The cemented structure would have been a Shinto Shrine. No doubt there would be tributes buried with the shrine structure. The sword in the rock is a marker or guide marker. The cloth map would have been the style that was folded up and carried in the front inside of the shirt next to the body. Again that is part of the Shinto nature. This is the same place individuals carried their own personal good luck flag or the good luck waist cloth that was written on with the greetings and well wishes of their people. It is possible that the bones of the dead would be buried near the cement structure or shrine site. The skull would be removed and cleaned of all flesh, the name of the person written on the skull and if possible the skull returned to the family in Japan. Bodies were never returned, just the cleaned skull.

Do you know what the tribal's did with the sword ?? and where it was found exactly ??

Zobex

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Zobex,
I believe the sword is kept in a secret place. I know exactly the location of the flagpole. My comrade knows where the sword was found...

Gboy,
You've mentioned the shape of the mountain where the Gen.Tanaka treasure is, is the mountain has a high boulder wall on its side???

joe

Jun 7, 2004

Zobex said:
joe said:
Help pls!!!

Sir,Any ideas what's this marker is???found it from from this area of excavation(picture) ???

This is a fossil , a fossil "sand dollar" . I guess I could look up just what it is but that would require going through my old college books. The rock it is embedded on is a silt/sand stone that is common to shallow sea beds.

Zobex
BUT THIS IS UP IN THE MOUNTAIN SIR ZOBEX?

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

joe said:
Zobex said:
joe said:
Help pls!!!

Sir,Any ideas what's this marker is???found it from from this area of excavation(picture) ???

This is a fossil , a fossil "sand dollar" . I guess I could look up just what it is but that would require going through my old college books. The rock it is embedded on is a silt/sand stone that is common to shallow sea beds.

Zobex
BUT THIS IS UP IN THE MOUNTAIN SIR ZOBEX?

Yes up in the mountains. The fossil is older than the mountains. Lime stone mountains were once part of the sea floor bottom. Very long geologic time.

Zobex

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Kaloy,

Our suspected Gen. Tanaka treasure areas...had high cliffwall coastline..it needs complete climbing gears, logistics and our "own" pumpboat. Bcoz if you hire a pumpboat to relocate the cave, it might expose the treasure cave secret to pumpboat operator....so far its pending...due to lack of budget.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Re: 2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Generally speaking the most successful treasure recover operatives are foreign governments. In particular is Japan, as they hold the major maps and living agents, then USA, as partner, Australia and then South Korea. Recover operations are worked out with Manila before even one cubic meter of dirt is moved.

In the early 1970's Australia in joint venture with Marcos built a significant road into Zamboanga del Sur. For people who have ACTUALLY been there, they would know that in 2007 there is nothing there of any value let alone in 1973. Yes, Marcos did totally denude the forests and now it is vast areas of erroded sparse grass and hills. BUT, those roads lead into the mountains to nowhere and the cost of building the roads exceeded the 1970's value of the timber. While logging of the area, the Australians dug extensively in the mountains, rivers etc. Leaving behind may tunnels and holes. Also many dead Subano Tribals. So what kind of timber was the Australian Logging company looking for inside the many caves and tunnels.

On one mountain tip some 18km from Zamboanga del Sur municipal hall front door is a now abandon house. A very nice hose. The tip of the mountain maintains a 360 degree view of the surrounding area. All vegetation is stripped from the house for over 200 yards. Just dirt and a little short grass. A free fire zone. Turns out the house was built in 1996 by Americans and they frequented the house by military helicopter till 1998. There is no way into the site to transport in cement or building supplies except by helicopter. Even though the house is been not visited by helicopter for several years, no one will go there out of fear of being killed. On the next mountain top is maintained an AFP outpost of 10 men with simple weapons and a radio. When I asked the AFP what their mission orders were, they said just report by radio if seeing anyone coming into the area.

Very strange indeed.

Zobex

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Marcos Assassination

While it is openly discussed how Ferdinand Marcos killed scores of people to obtain control over vast amounts of Japanese War Treasure, it is very well covered up about who and what created the Coup de ta to take control of the Philippine Government and thus access the bank, warehouse and yet unrecovered deposits.

When Marcos was kidnapped and taken to Hawaii his Assassination was finalized. A biological warfare agent that finished off his body's immune system and fostered complete organ failure. He died hard and was finally killed off in the hospital operating room by the attending doctors.

Provided here are links to two photographs of Ferdinand Marcos, taken inside his home or prison as you might say, in Hawaii. Not long before his collapse and transport to the hospital. The far off shot shows him very ill with a tremendously swollen face. Look carefully at his left arm. It is semi-paralysed and BLUE due to a collapse of his circulatory system. The rotting tissue is progressing up his arm to his torso.

Look at the second close up photograph. It is more detailed. His arm is BLUE due to the collapsing blood circulatory system. Classic poison technique delivered by contact with some object in the house.

The female holding his hand is the wife of Brigadier General Paul Hunter, Defense Intelligence Agency, Raven Division. Paul Hunter was Assassinated in Los Angeles, 2001. Found dead by his wife, the one in the picture.

Look carefully in Marcos's blue hand, he is holding an operations book.

I am the one holding the camera taking the picture.

http://216.69.180.84/OldMan/m12.jpg

http://216.69.180.84/OldMan/m12-b.jpg

Zobex

M

matebetlog

good day sir,

is there some thing significant with this stone...

thanks/regards
harry

Attachments

• Image(07).jpg
    Image(07).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3,606
  • Image(03).jpg
    Image(03).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3,318
  • Image(01).jpg
    Image(01).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,535

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

a REMINDER this topic is here for the Discussion of the Expidition.
And Share your Adventures.

NOT To debate !

This is the CACHE HUNTING FORUM

Thank you for Sharing your Adventures.

And Showing us your Finds.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
San Carlos City, Pangasinan Treasure Cache (Saro Treasure/Sato Treasure)

One of my teammates revealed to me the story of certain ?Capt. Saro or Sato who visited the City of San Carlos in Pangasinan in the 80s.
This japs pinpointed a house near the public plaza,city hall, and the Roman Catholic Church.
This house according to my teammate has an underground section .
They used to spend their drinking spree in that area in the 80s.
There was also a wooden eagle in the house that was filled with precious stones accdg to Mr Saro/Sato.

When the house was renovated in the 90s, they found several,unusually heavy adobe slabs marked with a STAR in the foundation of the house. Also they found a concrete vault marked with a STAR. They have tried breaking the cement vault but they cant. So what they did was to laid the new foundation of the house on top of the cement vault.

By April this year,the old man will go to the US and his son will be left alone. This son is very willing and eager to dig those slabs and vault under their house.

Those who are interested to join in this project, please send me a PM or contact me at 63.0906.539.3954.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: San Carlos City, Pangasinan Treasure Cache (Saro Treasure/Sato Treasure)

kaloy said:
One of my teammates revealed to me the story of certain ?Capt. Saro or Sato who visited the City of San Carlos in Pangasinan in the 80s.
This Japanese pinpointed a house near the public plaza,city hall, and the Roman Catholic Church.
This house according to my teammate has an underground section .
They used to spend their drinking spree in that area in the 80s.
There was also a wooden eagle in the house that was filled with precious stones accdg to Mr Saro/Sato.

When the house was renovated in the 90s, they found several,unusually heavy adobe slabs marked with a STAR in the foundation of the house. Also they found a concrete vault marked with a STAR. They have tried breaking the cement vault but they cant. So what they did was to laid the new foundation of the house on top of the cement vault.

By April this year,the old man will go to the US and his son will be left alone. This son is very willing and eager to dig those slabs and vault under their house.

Those who are interested to join in this project, please send me a PM or contact me at 63.0906.539.3954.

Please assure me this is not an Illegal Venture,
and that no solicitations will take place when calling your number.

THANKS !
Jeff

P.S.
attention Members, Please don't Respond to this Message till
assurances are Given, & forward any eMails or P.M's
to the Contrary,
to me.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Jeff,
Thanks for reminding.
I am never into illegal activities...I never solicited any single amount from anybody to finance a treasure project...I am not in this type of operation...My purpose is just to fill up/in the lacking elements in my team...say, a good detectorist with his good detector...It's just a plain invitation for those who wish to join the venture...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Kaloy !

Good Luck !

Jeff

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Lopez,

these are the pix of the first fall( smaller). Has larger bowl and water than the second fall. Has several smaller holes on it.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,678
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,754
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,768
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg