2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

jeff of pa said:
Finder-Keeper said:
BADZ said:
Gboy,
this is my comment on your posts:
I am not questioning whether your treasure maps or your markers pointing to a treasure is real or reel. What is relevant is that if there was any successful recoveries made by you or those who have used your documents as guide for their treasure expeditions.
It's useless claiming the existence of those Yam treasures with SWR and Don Jose and with all the Yam treasure hunters in this forum if there are no proofs of a successful recoveries. I myself would want you to show some tangible evidence(s) of the existence of these Yam treasures for us Yam hunters to believe.....
The reason why I got involve in this Yam treasuring is for me to try to unlock the mysteries of this Yam treasures. Until I haven't proven anything yet, I will still consider this as a "myth".

BADZ

For the ignorant, Roger Roxas. The american court awarded $22 Billion US dollars. Are you saying the american courts are stupid ???

Roxas tunneled for months searching for treasure a buddy told him was buried eons before. But, he finally found it in the form of a golden Buddha statute that was chock full of diamonds and bars of gold bullion.

As the story goes, Marcos got wind of the discovery, and like any reputable dictator, had Roxas arrested, jailed and tortured and then stole the Treasure.

Of course there are those who still don't believe.
personally I don't believe Marcos was a Dictator.
Just a foreign President on the a Propaganda Hit list
like so many others.

Roger Roxas win value of $22 Billion dollars was based upon with the american testimony of five different witnesses some were american government employees to seeing 2,000 metric tons of gold marcos said himself came from the Roxas cave. You say it make of one buddha and some diamonds??

We have watched this stupid argument like two drunks in karaoki bar. I ask you moderator, are you saing the american court were stupid when they said that Roxas found 2,000 metric tons of gold??

Finder-Keeper said:
We have watched this stupid argument like two drunks in karaoki bar. I ask you moderator, are you saing the american court were stupid when they said that Roxas found 2,000 metric tons of gold??

You need to Read my Post Closer.

I said No such Thing.

I said Certain factions have reason to Cover up Any and All Finds,
and hide the Fact there may be Treasures there.

Badz,

BADZ said:
Gboy,
this is my comment on your posts:
I am not questioning whether your treasure maps or your markers pointing to a treasure is real or reel. What is relevant is that if there was any successful recoveries made by you or those who have used your documents as guide for their treasure expeditions.
It's useless claiming the existence of those Yam treasures with SWR and Don Jose and with all the Yam treasure hunters in this forum if there are no proofs of a successful recoveries. I myself would want you to show some tangible evidence(s) of the existence of these Yam treasures for us Yam hunters to believe.....
The reason why I got involve in this Yam treasuring is for me to try to unlock the mysteries of this Yam treasures. Until I haven't proven anything yet, I will still consider this as a "myth".
BADZ
I would love to show you some evidence and proof of YAM TREAS....however, our team decided that we would NOT do so, simply bcoz you live in that province. ;D..... we do not TRUST AND KNOW you personally. Meaning it is always our motto not to cooperate people in our target sites bcoz they may have "influence" to over run or take our treasure projects. If you are from other province and very much "closed" to our team... maybe we will consider...
As a Yam Th yourself, I hope you understand that...bcoz one wrong or careless move...our team would easily be massacred.....thats why,if you ask if we have already found YAM TREASURE?...we will NEITHER CONFIRM OR DENY.

Jeff of Pa,
Most successful treasure hunter here for security reason... WOULD NEVER SHOW HIS TREASURE RECOVERY...bcoz we are not in USA or CANADA, people there are protected by law. We are in third world country wherein some of our gov't officials are corrupt...even 1 kilo of gold may cause our death here...How much more, if its huge amount of treasure.....
BTW....someday i will email you personally for your perusal ;D

Therefore, the best we can do to educate some YTH curiosity seekers here....is to scrutinize very carefully...the Yam treasure sites, japs markers and etc. Of course for non-yam th, this would be not easy to understand specially the japs markers.....thats precisely what the japs wanted....they made the japs marker complicated to understand to protect their treasures...

SWR,
No need to rebutt...as far as we know...you are NON-EXISTENT to us... ;D

jeff of pa said:
Finder-Keeper said:

You need to Read my Post Closer.

I said No such Thing.

I said Certain factions have reason to Cover up Any and All Finds,
and hide the Fact there may be Treasures there.

Yes moderator, yes I agree with you that there are persons who deliberately go around and make false denial of what was stolen and taken from Roxas. Why would some western person say the sun did not shine when it is on his face. Since there is no 2,000 tons of gold known in Luzon then it must have been taken away. The american courts said it was taken away from Roxas. No Filipino has the ability to such a thing and I must say as a Filipino, I do not believe Marcos had the ability to such on his own. But american military in Philippines for many years does have the way to take it away but where they put it ???????

where are all the good guys on this thread???
Did everybody run out of legitimate topics to be discussed on this thread???
come on guys, let's keep the ball rolling once again............

BADZ

ps.

I was informed last night that my friends had a successful recovery in PALAWAN (southwest of PALAWAN). It was alledged that they were able to extract 72 pcs of gold bars but there are no confirmation on the matter. I was part financier of that expedition but I was left out, the reason why I am posting the location of the project site. sour-graping? maybe i am!!!

"I was informed last night that my friends had a successful recovery in PALAWAN (southwest of PALAWAN). It was alledged that they were able to extract 72 pcs of gold bars but there are no confirmation on the matter. I was part financier of that expedition but I was left out, the reason why I am posting the location of the project site. sour-graping? maybe i am!!!"

Badz,

Yea, I heard from a very reliable source when I was in Palawan last October 3 that diggings were going on in the towns of Rizal and Rio Tuba. Is it the place? If that was in Rio Tuba, then it was an off-shore operation.

Dindo/SWR
Got no idea where the exact location of the project in Palawan is. I had a long talk with my friend there and suddenly he changed the version of the incident. Now he is in the DENIAL MODE that there was a successful recovery.... i find it very funny really. His latest version: that another group, an armed group took over the project site and got the treasure. UNBELIEVABLE but I don't care if there is any truth to the matter.
Still my policy is to see is to believe. Unless I don't see it with my own two eyes, I don't believe in any stories pertaining to treasuring .

badz

dindo,
primary project is in rizal, palawan. the area where there was supposedly a recovery is in tanay, palawan.

BADZ

Badz,

It is Taytay, Palawan. And it is in the Northwestern part of Palawan. If it was in that part, then it was being 100% controlled by a son of a lady politician. No one can excavate there without the permission of said person. Hindi kayang banggain.

Ingat bro.

Dindo

Badz,

If the primary project is in Rizal, Palawan, I can always have an info on the project. I am from that place. It is either in barangay sicud where a japanese camp were made or in punta baja where a battle ship was formerly stationed. It was in Rizal where the Balikatan Military Exercises was supposed to be held in 2005 but was transferred somewhere in Mindanao.

Dindo,
According to my friend, they haven't started yet but i think they already run out of funds. I just don't know how the 110k fund was spent! It looks as if we were gypped!!!
The project site is situated at the middle of an agri land. They were supposed to build a nipa hut size 4meters x 4 meters on top of the suspecte site, to conceal the operation. The cement block is just 18" deep size 1 meter x 9 feet x 3 feet.

badz

BADZ said:
Dindo,
According to my friend, they haven't started yet but i think they already run out of funds. I just don't know how the 110k fund was spent! It looks as if we were gypped!!!
The project site is situated at the middle of an agri land. They were supposed to build a nipa hut size 4meters x 4 meters on top of the suspecte site, to conceal the operation. The cement block is just 18" deep size 1 meter x 9 feet x 3 feet.

badz

Pizza Delivery must be Expensive over there ;)

All Kidding Aside; Maybe Greasing Palms or over paying for things.
I guess they'll have to do the rest themselves.
Grab some Pics & Shovels & a Sledge ;)

I hope they at least Rememberd to Buy Picks & Shovels :P

gboy,

miss your posts here...hehehehe.

badz

Yam Enthusiast,

1) Too many...Phil. historical events and real people involve....that the truth about Yam treas existence....can no longer be hidden, and these are VERIFIABLE FACTS.... ;D

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretgoldtreaty/chron_appendix7.htm

2) Too many soldiers involve and STILL ALIVE, the Camps, batallion and brigade are ARE STILL EXISTING...that it is very difficult to hide the truth..and these are VERIFIABLE FACTS. ;D

"The young men, some 300 of them, who became members of the reactivated 16th Infantry Battalion, were recruited in September 1972. On Oct. 16, 1972, they took oath as new recruits with the rank of "private,'' of the battalion under the 2nd Infantry Brigade of the Philippine Army in Camp Capinpin, Tanay, Rizal. Lt. Col. Javier was their battalion commander. Their group was under then Col. Ramon L. Cannu, commanding officer of the 2nd Infantry Brigade"

3) Too many treasure sites excavated....that the local residents can't deny....and these sites and local residents witness of treasure excavations...is VERIFIABLE FACTS. ;D

"Among the ``major'' treasure sites which the soldiers, who now formed the ``Forgotten Claimants of Yamashita,'' had dug up were in Caliraya in Cavinti-Lumban, Laguna; Baras and Teresa in Rizal province; Montalban caves in Montalban, Rizal; Montalban Mascat; Sitio Mayagay, Sampaloc in Tanay, Rizal; Fort Bonifacio Tunnel; Fort Bonifacio hospital; the area of the Manpower and Youth building; Bastion de San Lorenzo in Fort Santiago; Muñoz in Nueva Ecija; Balok bridge, also in Nueva Ecija; site of the Central Luzon State University statue in Muñoz; Sta. Fe in Nueva Vizcaya; Campo 4 in San Jose, Nueva Vizcaya; and San Mateo in Rizal province."
"

BADZ said:
Dindo,

badz

Badz, It was confirmed by my kin that the area in Rizal, Palawan is in barangay Punta Baja, at the agri land of MM?But no activity is going on yet, only the nipa hut was built in the middle of the agri land near the big stone boulders. Accordingly, some farmers were laughing at seeing a hut built in the middle of a agri land which was suppose to be placed at the endside. Now they knew what supposed activity will be there. You know, we use to hunt wild animals in that area in the early 70's and we usually find old chinese porcelains in that land due to the old habitation of the natives. Funny, to think that those old porcelain we found were only thrown or being broken to pieces afterwards. It is worth something today at Cartimar, Pasay. Had I only known. By the way, I remember in the late 80's, National Museum personnels once went to the seaside of Rizal due to the report of an old ship wreak full of chinese porcelain found by the natives at the natural reef barrier though we don't know if they actually located it.

dindo_bayaua said:
BADZ said:
Dindo,

badz

Badz, It was confirmed by my kin that the area in Rizal, Palawan is in barangay Punta Baja, at the agri land of MM?But no activity is going on yet, only the nipa hut was built in the middle of the agri land near the big stone boulders. Accordingly, some farmers were laughing at seeing a hut built in the middle of a agri land which was suppose to be placed at the endside. Now they knew what supposed activity will be there. You know, we use to hunt wild animals in that area in the early 70's and we usually find old chinese porcelains in that land due to the old habitation of the natives. Funny, to think that those old porcelain we found were only thrown or being broken to pieces afterwards. It is worth something today at Cartimar, Pasay. Had I only known. By the way, I remember in the late 80's, National Museum personnels once went to the seaside of Rizal due to the report of an old ship wreak full of chinese porcelain found by the natives at the natural reef barrier though we don't know if they actually located it.

Attachments

• IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,853
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 1,284

Go to these areas and people.... and VERIFY YOURSELF...for your own satisfaction....he,he,he ;D

Badz,

Just a warning, If you go to Rizal, Palawan, be sure to bring lots of Anti-Malaria Medicines because it is still infested with Malaria-Carrying Mosquitoes due to its proximity to the forest as that town is still classified as timber land today. It is where the late son of Joe Taruk (the famous radio commentator) got the disease that caused his untimely death, along with his two staff (Double "B" and the one I forgot the name).

I'm still contacting my kin there and I have to contact the old chieftain too if he is still alive. The last time I went home there is in 1995 and it is said that there was a great influx of migrants now in that town. Maybe the forest area is now getting thinner, maybe the supposed project site is now habited with lots of migrants, maybe the old sweet big shrimps and prawns in the rivers are now gone forever. Thanks to the migrants.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back