Orange County treasure battle bodies needed!

farid4x4

Jan 18, 2024
Hi all, I’m brand new here have been tracking treasures hidden in OC. I believe after around 4 days and nights in one OC canyon, I mean extensive searching a site where my $2500 gold scanner and fisher gold bug pro screaming a large target under a very suspicious large rock/boulder (looks like snake head) with one carved heart shape and two circular carvings looking right at the head of the snake. I dug up about a meter and found two large smooth round stone like a head and a rectangle smooth surface large pebble shaped stone like the chest while the large snake head rock is about to drop down above the hole(looks like a trap). . Alone is not the way go hunting I’m in need of some battle buddies to help and search for more . I’ll share equally among all team members when we find anything. I’ve got everything to hunt for treasures. (Drone, night vision, best in business metal detectors gear, and me a grunt ex us army expert jungle trainer up to triple canopy) South America region.

Hi all, I’m brand new here...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: CALIFORNIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back