What's new

2009 nickels anybody?

Tattooguy67

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
333
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hi all, has anyone seen any 2009 nickels yet? have been doing nickel boxes and have yet to come across any so am wondering, also any 2010 either, please let me know and thanks.

Chuck.
 
Upvote 0
I have found 2 of the 2009-P nickels in the wild.

One was last week and the other around the end of last year
 
I got one 2009 P in the wild and that was in change!
 
My brother found one in Puerto Rico (Of all places) in September and he gave it to me. Other than that, I have seen ZERO. Also zero DIMES.

Quarters are out, and so are pennies. But nothing in nickels or dimes. I heard they are at the FED, but not needed yet, so "in line" to be sent out when the time is right. Who knows that THAT means!
 
I found my first 09P nickel yesterday, and it's already really worn down...very strange. Haven't seen a dime yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom