Steve L.
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 407
- Reaction score
- 23
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vienna, ME
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
I had a couple of boxes of pennies I picked up over the weekend. I decided to sit down tonight and knock one out. I broke it open and it was mostly uncirculated '09 Ill State House pennies. 8 rolls in the box had memorials showing -- obverse (based on the dates) or reverse. So I pulled them out to work them. They were practically all 2009's. There may have been a roll's worth of dates that were not 2009's. Sealed the box back up and into the closet with one other pure 09 box (Indiana Years).
I still wanted to hunt up some wheats, so I cracked open box #2. Same deal. 9 rolls showed something other than 2009 (Illinois State House).
Turned into a short night of coin roll hunting.
Best of luck to you all.
Steve
I had a couple of boxes of pennies I picked up over the weekend. I decided to sit down tonight and knock one out. I broke it open and it was mostly uncirculated '09 Ill State House pennies. 8 rolls in the box had memorials showing -- obverse (based on the dates) or reverse. So I pulled them out to work them. They were practically all 2009's. There may have been a roll's worth of dates that were not 2009's. Sealed the box back up and into the closet with one other pure 09 box (Indiana Years).
I still wanted to hunt up some wheats, so I cracked open box #2. Same deal. 9 rolls showed something other than 2009 (Illinois State House).
Turned into a short night of coin roll hunting.
Best of luck to you all.
Steve
Upvote
0







