What's new

2009 Week 4 Preliminary Report - Reject Bin

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I normally wait until I go through everything I pick up and report it then. However, the reject bin at one bank had 2 mercs in it as well as 2 steel cents. I'm hoping the rest of the bags from that branch will be good ones. :-*

Reject Bin Totals

Mercury Dimes - 1935S; 1943

Cents - 1952S; 1959D; 1943D; 1943S

Nickles - 2 mutulated ones :icon_scratch:

Foreign - Great Britain 1993 1 Penny; Great Britain 2000 20 Pence

Canada - Dime 1992
- Quarters 1986; 1990; 1993; 2006;
 

Attachments

  • MVC-148F.webp
    MVC-148F.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
Never found any silver from reject bin just foreign and wheats. :'(

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Never found any silver from reject bin just foreign and wheats. :'(

Golden Silver

at this bank last fall I got a barber quarter in the reject bin :o
 
golden silver said:
Never found any silver from reject bin just foreign and wheats. :'(

Golden Silver

In the last month I have found a silver dime, 1968 silver canadian dime, and a few others.
 
I'm about 1/2 way through the dimes from that branch. it's going to set new ALL TIME records for me :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom