What's new

2013 Fossil Show

DarkwaterDiver

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
73
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moncks Corner, SC.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Tejon land and Fisher, 1280x water
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a heads up for your 2013 calendar. The Cypress Gardens Fossil Show set for Saturday Feb. 16 starting at 10:00am through around 3:00pm. This is a great show and around 900 people attended last year. Cypress Gardens is near Charleston SC. Hope to see you there.
 
Sounds cool wish I could attend
 
It's a good show with lot's of Shark teeth of all sizes along with Whale, Cat, Sloth, Mastodon and much more. There is always some Native American artifacts also.
 
I am a big fan of hunting sharks teeth. I went to the show last year and I have attended many of the Cypress Gardens Fossil Shows in the past. Thanks for the heads up DWD. Will put it on the calendar. How did you fossiling season 2012 go? Do you know any creeks we can hunt?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom