M Mormoney Jr. Member Joined Jan 19, 2019 Messages 26 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2019 #1 I found this in my change and it seems to have I high lip on both sides of the coin,could someone give me some info on what this coin error might be. Last edited: Jan 26, 2019 Upvote 0
I found this in my change and it seems to have I high lip on both sides of the coin,could someone give me some info on what this coin error might be.
PetesPockets55 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 1,739 Reaction score 3,151 Golden Thread 0 Location Indian River Co., Fl Detector(s) used AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (: Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2019 #2 It looks a little "puffy" like a dryer coin? Or possibly the beginnings of a coin ring?
I ILikeMoney Jr. Member Joined Dec 21, 2014 Messages 92 Reaction score 238 Golden Thread 0 Location OHIO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2019 #3 I think it kinda looks like it’s been exposed to acid.
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Jan 27, 2019 #4 Exposed to acid? Like John Lennon?
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2019 #5 I think early dryer coin.
M Mormoney Jr. Member Joined Jan 19, 2019 Messages 26 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2019 Thread Owner #6 2014 error What's a dryer coin