What's new

2015 signet ring finds

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
3,792
Reaction score
3,399
Golden Thread
1
Location
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was going through ring finds and thot it would be cool to share the signets.I love finding signet rings.

from left to right..10k missing soldered piece from front.(2)10 k(3)tiny 14k(4)honker 18k(5)large 925(6)925 cub scout(7)925


017.webp
 
Upvote 26
Dang... most people would be happy to find as many rings, as you have found just signet rings.
 
At first I thought you said FOUND today hehe...
I was like yeah right... heh

I was thinking you found the old signet ring factory :P
 
Last edited:
bigfoot,

Good score on the signet rings.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Love signets. My only gold ring is an old signet. I think I got that same cub scout ring this year too.
 
Nice assortment of singnets BF. That would be a record year for most of us (non-beach & surf hunters).
 
Signet rings have always been a favorite of mine. Very nice!
 
That's amazing man, keep it up [emoji41]
 
Nice, rings with a little more personality than just some gold/silver and stones. Nice collection.
 
Those are awesome!!! Thanks for showing us.
 
That is certainly a great assortment of rings.
 
Awesome rings! And 2015 isn't over yet
 
FOOT THATS SOME FIND LOOKING RINGS ....
 
WOW way to go!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom