Ammoman
Bronze Member
I am still searching my box of quarters. Kinda of a slow process but its just to hot to metal detect!
Anyhow, so far i have found a couple die cracks and now this.
Click on the picture for a closer view.
The "T" caught my eye at first but it looks like i see doubling in several letters on the front of the coin

I am not going to call it a doubled die because it is likely something else.
So, is it a keeper?
Anyhow, so far i have found a couple die cracks and now this.
Click on the picture for a closer view.
The "T" caught my eye at first but it looks like i see doubling in several letters on the front of the coin

I am not going to call it a doubled die because it is likely something else.
So, is it a keeper?
Last edited:
Upvote
0








