2017 'P' Cents

Opinions about what? Whether they made them? To horde them? To hit them with a hammer? :dontknow:

Yeah, it would really help if you were more specific.

I think your question is: Should I FLIP THEM ON E-Bay for a quick profit? Yes, while the demand is still hot. That's what I did with the 4-varieties of the 2009-cents, BU rolls & boxes.

Absolutely sell like hell, because they will make bazillions of them and they are really worth only 1c, so get rid of they before no one cares about them anymore

Actually I want to eat them for the Vitamins , Zinc & Copper, just wondered if the 'P' meant "percocet" cause I don't want to take any Opiates.

I just heard from a Coin Guy that they were only gonna have the P this Year.

I'd Sell if I had a Platform. & a Place to get Mint Roll's.

I used to live next to a RR & used to put coins on the track ..Cool , Now I hit them with my hand.

Yeah, it would really help if you were more specific.

To use 'Luke Skywalkers Quote"
"Me So Sorddy"

Never Mind "Ill never turn to the Dark side".

Ha-ha-ha-ha,+ 1,000 echos

There will be billions made. Billions.

There will be billions made. Billions.

And billions will turn to ......er.......junk, after they hit the environment......just like all the others. Copper cents can survive hundreds of years in the ground and dozens of years in the surf. A zinc cent won't make it a year at the beach and not much longer in some soils. I don't know how they figure it was a good economical option. Oh, that's right........it's the same people who think the dollar bill is a better choice over a good metal coin, Dump the zinc cent, and dump the dollar and two dollar bill. Make some good coins to replace them.:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Well that didn't take long:laughing7:

Heck, that's in good shape! I'd spend that one. Check out a few of these shield cents and some of my other CoinStar rejects.

Attachments

• 100_1590.jpg
    100_1590.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_1591.jpg
    100_1591.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back