What's new

2018 BBQ Challenge

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 25th one this year. Went off smoothly with the usual thousands of people in town. I don't know where they all find a place to park, cause we don't have any big parking lots here in Frisco. I just live a half a block away, so no problem for me. Pretty much any kind of bbq you could want, but no smoked turkey legs. (Maria's favorite)
 

Attachments

  • 6-15c.webp
    6-15c.webp
    100 KB · Views: 72
  • 6-16c.webp
    6-16c.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 6-16g.webp
    6-16g.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 6-16h.webp
    6-16h.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 6-16d.webp
    6-16d.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 68
OK, I'm hungry! :tongue3:
 
Now that's a shindig
 
Looks like a lot of fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom