What's new

2018 results😩😩

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
2018 results

I did get out at least a half dozen times. I also found 2 silver quarters and 2 silver dimes in change - misplaced a couple, hope my daughter didn’t spend them like she did the two proof dimes I found via roll hunting :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 540602C3-22DD-4ED3-AF14-49FCE378BCF6.webp
    540602C3-22DD-4ED3-AF14-49FCE378BCF6.webp
    331.8 KB · Views: 135
  • FCC5F608-DCE4-41A5-A7FD-423A5D26A076.webp
    FCC5F608-DCE4-41A5-A7FD-423A5D26A076.webp
    484.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 8DFE4718-C05E-4FB1-8B05-53DBE4CBBCEA.webp
    8DFE4718-C05E-4FB1-8B05-53DBE4CBBCEA.webp
    332.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 3D2B63B9-BAC5-4324-8545-3FB8A66ED91D.webp
    3D2B63B9-BAC5-4324-8545-3FB8A66ED91D.webp
    393.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 4CAF540B-BD2B-4EAC-8E19-2787658245CF.webp
    4CAF540B-BD2B-4EAC-8E19-2787658245CF.webp
    334 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Well done nice finds . Next year will be twice that Thanks for sharing Tommy
 
Great finds D!
Congrats on the Silvers (especially the Barbers) and pile of Wheats.
I really like that cool Oldsmobile badge
I’ve found one of those Ford V8 tokens before
Happy New Year!
 
Great stuff. Well done
 
sweet finds D!... I love that Oldsmobile pin! Does that boyscout token have the swastika on the other side? V8 token is cool too! ...Hope we all get more time out this year!
 
sweet finds D!... I love that Oldsmobile pin! Does that boyscout token have the swastika on the other side? V8 token is cool too! ...Hope we all get more time out this year!
Thank you J, I have a pic of the opposite side of those tokens
 

Attachments

  • 428DBA07-A087-47BF-8A75-391E40FFC6C4.webp
    428DBA07-A087-47BF-8A75-391E40FFC6C4.webp
    227.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 83CF28D3-BDB7-417B-B440-B35CE9CCDE96.webp
    83CF28D3-BDB7-417B-B440-B35CE9CCDE96.webp
    300.4 KB · Views: 100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom