smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I purchased one and had it graded by PCGS - MS-65! Not bad for one sight unseen! No pics yet, it will back here Monday.
I purchased one and had it graded by PCGS - MS-65! Not bad for one sight unseen! No pics yet, it will back here Monday.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 #2 Good job I need all 5 I have a couple of the first 2 that came out I'm waiting for the price to go down on the others.
Good job I need all 5 I have a couple of the first 2 that came out I'm waiting for the price to go down on the others.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I have a Marianas W I got in change, but it's scraped up. Not getting the War in Pacific or the last one. I like the Lowell designs and San Antonio designs best.
I have a Marianas W I got in change, but it's scraped up. Not getting the War in Pacific or the last one. I like the Lowell designs and San Antonio designs best.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 #4 Do you mean your not finding the other 2 or your not wanting to get the other 2
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 Thread Owner #5 Don't want them.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 #6 PM me if you run across any good ones in you CRH Thanks. Tommy
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 Thread Owner #7 I did halves today, about time to do quarters but I didn't want to bother today. Got done personalizing my new pirate boat for detecting.
I did halves today, about time to do quarters but I didn't want to bother today. Got done personalizing my new pirate boat for detecting.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 #8 Pirates are pretty tuff because the rrrrrtthhh