Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I found 13 of these between two rolls. The clash on the front is much stronger than the back but the back is much bigger and in two places. I can?t find any references to a die clash for this year. Should I take the best one and have it graded? Here is a overlay to compare
I found 13 of these between two rolls. The clash on the front is much stronger than the back but the back is much bigger and in two places. I can?t find any references to a die clash for this year. Should I take the best one and have it graded? Here is a overlay to compare
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2021 #2