Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I found this today in my brothers change today. From what I gather, people on eBay are calling it a die clash. If it is, any ideas of what part of the obverse it might be from? Thanks in advanced!
I found this today in my brothers change today. From what I gather, people on eBay are calling it a die clash. If it is, any ideas of what part of the obverse it might be from? Thanks in advanced!
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jun 19, 2021 #2 Looks like you found one of them
Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2021 Thread Owner #3 HuntH2002 said: Looks like you found one of them View attachment 1932589 Click to expand... Awesome! Looks like the neck. Thanks so much!
HuntH2002 said: Looks like you found one of them View attachment 1932589 Click to expand... Awesome! Looks like the neck. Thanks so much!