What's new

2025 in review

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,018
Golden Thread
0
You can post your 2025 finds if you like. Between health issues and the heat I haven’t found much this year. Also I found my year maker (pendant) in January. All but the one point above the pendant in my picture I’d consider preforms but I’m still happy to of found them. All creek finds, post yours.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5790.webp
    IMG_5790.webp
    471.4 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
S.E. Minnesota
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4135.webp
    IMG_4135.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4134.webp
    IMG_4134.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3913.webp
    IMG_3913.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3916.webp
    IMG_3916.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3785.webp
    IMG_3785.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3759.webp
    IMG_3759.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3743.webp
    IMG_3743.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3703.webp
    IMG_3703.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 68
The pendant makes up for lack of finds (point wise). This year hasn't been great for me either.
 

Attachments

  • 20250715_001223.webp
    20250715_001223.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20250411_160136.webp
    20250411_160136.webp
    414.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 20250411_230759.webp
    20250411_230759.webp
    429.7 KB · Views: 50
Nice finds guys. I could go today but it’s just too hot and I’m afraid of heat stroke
 
I have basically nothing to contribute, a handful of fragments this year. I got my new fancy detector last winter so I’ve been solidly over on the detecting side, but I’m starting to feel the itch to shift back to hunting stone artifacts for a time… that is if I can get out at all I’ve also been hard on the partial rebuild after the tree fell on my house, I just got my kitchen fully functional yesterday.
Went ahead and found pics of most of what I got this year
IMG_0212.webp
IMG_0214.webp
IMG_0215.webp
IMG_0216.webp
IMG_0217.webp
IMG_0218.webp
IMG_0219.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom