What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION 20k gold ring. Wheat cent.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
456
Reaction score
3,099
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found the gold ring this morning at a private house. its the highest gold ring I have ever found. I have to return it to home owners friend. The wheat and rabies tag I found yesterday at a house built in the 1940s. and $1.80 in clad.
IMG_20250727_105016096.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 24
Congratulations on the 22K ring return 👏
HM for sure
 
Found the gold ring this morning at a private house. its the highest gold ring I have ever found. I have to return it to home owners friend. The wheat and rabies tag I found yesterday at a house built in the 1940s. and $1.80 in clad.View attachment 2218590
Very Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom