What's new

21st Century Treasure Research

Dan Hughes

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
472
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
5400566


The other day I got a letter in the mail, handwritten, from a treasure hunter in Nevada.

He was working on a lead, and he needed help finding two old magazines that might contain information that will help him in his search.

As I read his letter, I realized how difficult this man was making it for himself by avoiding the world of computers.

This show tells that story.

Listen to program #117 at In the Corner with Dan Hughes.
 
Dan your the best
god bless
keep the I pods coming...

liftloop
 
keep the I pods coming...

liftloop

Whenever I see the word "pods" I can't help but think of the zombies in the basement, growing in huge pods, in the movie INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS.

I wish Apple had come up with a better name than "Ipod"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom