Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I dug this up today, and I'm looking for info on it. I'd love to know how old it is, and possibly the history behind any specific battles etc it may have been involved in.
I dug this up today, and I'm looking for info on it. I'd love to know how old it is, and possibly the history behind any specific battles etc it may have been involved in.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Apr 30, 2015 #2 Fort Klamath, Oregon, became the home base of Company F, 21st Infantry. More info on it's history can be found here: http://321gimlet.homestead.com/Historical_Overview_of_the_21st_Infantry_Regiment_draft.pdf Don.....
Fort Klamath, Oregon, became the home base of Company F, 21st Infantry. More info on it's history can be found here: http://321gimlet.homestead.com/Historical_Overview_of_the_21st_Infantry_Regiment_draft.pdf Don.....
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Mackaydon, I appreciate the info. I'm pretty happy with this find, and the history makes it even sweeter!
Thanks Mackaydon, I appreciate the info. I'm pretty happy with this find, and the history makes it even sweeter!