What's new

22 September 2012 ...Gold and fishing rod !

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi mates !
I was hunting in the sea water during the last two outings, but without much success ... it's a little late to the game in the water, have come storm surges and strong waves that carry sand and lost jewelry ...
Then Do a search satellite closed beaches by breakwaters where waves had not hit so hard ..... the sacrifice and good work always bear fruit and could finally a small beach sheltered from the waves full of good finds, but not great beach , and when this is terminated end hunting in the water this year .. I have wanted to return to the Vineyard and get antiques. a strong signal and look fondé Sea in an object of black plastic and then pull the fishing rod came complete even with the brand Shimano (fishermen beach told me is very good brand) also a medal santa Elena, an ankle bracelet decorated with crystals and a steel ring with a brilliant but I have not taken the test and a 18k gold ring :hello2: ... coins and other things.

Hispan :hello:
Returtothesea2 a.webpreturntothesea2 c.webpreturntothesea2 d.webpReturtothesea2 e.webpReturtothesea2 b.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
Wow!? love the rod & reel hope it's workable & is that bracelet cold? I love it! (oops meant gold) love edit! but want to show I'm not perfect.
 
Last edited:
those collapsible fishing pole are always handy to have, they dont take up any space and easy to whip out in a second to go fishing.
 
Hi Gold Fishing ..:laughing7:

ossi
 
Wow!? love the rod & reel hope it's workable & is that bracelet cold? I love it! (oops meant gold) love edit! but want to show I'm not perfect.

There are not diamonds .. but it's the most beautiful ankle bracelet That I hunted ... :wink:
 
those collapsible fishing pole are always handy to have, they dont take up any space and easy to whip out in a second to go fishing.
Yes! is very practical .. but I do not have the patience to fish ... my best hobby is metal detecting that requires a lot of walking and exercise .. fishing I get stressed a lot and fatten . :laughing7:
 
nice finds man.
 
Nice finds :occasion14: Congrats on the gold! I noticed you've been on the beach a lot lately.. Good luck when you return to the Vineyard fields :headbang:
 
Great way to end the year of water hunting, you have had a good one. I hope your vineyards are fruit full this year too.:hello2:
Happy hunting Hispan,
ZDD
 
nice finds hispan.not used to seeing beach finds from you
 
You are pilaging them!
 
Nice finds :occasion14: Congrats on the gold! I noticed you've been on the beach a lot lately.. Good luck when you return to the Vineyard fields :headbang:
You know ... here in the fields do not need good luck .. just go hunting and nothing else ... in the Sea is different ... it is much more difficult to find good things.
 
Great way to end the year of water hunting, you have had a good one. I hope your vineyards are fruit full this year too.:hello2:
Happy hunting Hispan,
ZDD

I'll still be at sea a few more days ... thanks.
 
nice finds hispan.not used to seeing beach finds from you

Do not show good beaches to hunt in the water ... just poor sand beaches ... here much pirate. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom