What's new

$25 in Pennies

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Nothing major. Glad the banks are open tomorrow.
wheats: 1920,1956d(3).
Canadian: 1977,1981.
2009p type1
2009p type2
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the 1920. Love finding the older ones.

Golden Silver
 
I don't want to seem rude but it seems that your area dosen't have a great number of wheats. My average per box is at least 12 or 13 and it has been months since I last got a box that had less than 10. For me anything below 10 is relatively low. I don't mean this as an insult.
 
Well to each his own. I mean I have great days where I will pull near a hundred silvers out of my boxes of halves and then I will have weeks where I am pulling ten. It does depend on your area. But what I will say is that the less you find the more appreciative you are of what you do pull in. One is better than none.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
But what I will say is that the less you find the more appreciative you are of what you do pull in. One is better than none.

Golden Silver

That certainly is true and i can tell you i certainly dont enjoy geting 40's and 50's wheats like i used to before i started CRH.
 
sir said:
I don't want to seem rude but it seems that your area dosen't have a great number of wheats. My average per box is at least 12 or 13 and it has been months since I last got a box that had less than 10. For me anything below 10 is relatively low. I don't mean this as an insult.
Hey, you're not insulting me, I didn't cause the totals to be low. I have never been able to figure out why they are so low. I've been searching cents for over 9 years and this is the way it has always been.
HH
Gilbert
 
I was just tryng not to seem like a show off, that's all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom