25 January 2013 ... Hammered and Sheep figurine

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This week I have one quarter hammered of King Alfons IV Barcelona mint :hello2: There are very few of these and are eagerly sought ., and some coins of 14th to 19th centuries ... also a little terra-cotta figurine sheep very interesting ... maybe it's a lost toy by some shepherd boy, but I can not specify exactly the century appears before 18th century.

:hello:

www 067.JPGwww 076.JPG
www 097.JPGwww 108.JPG
www 104.JPGwww 064.JPGwww 110.JPGwww 100.JPGwww 098.JPGwww 086.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 11
Awesome finds! I see the sand keeps your Euro coins clean, I have a bowl full I have to tumble, LOL. Congrats and HH, Mike

I clean with steel wool , beach coins that then deliver to the bank .... clean so that you can correctly identify the coins ... well I do with ancient findings, ,,, very few findings hunt in good condition :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like the Medieval Open Top Thimble (Tailors Thimble)...Great hunt as always Hispan.:thumbsup:

SS

These thimbles are nice .. that this area was widespread things related to wool and sheep leather .... :hello:

That old silver just blows me away!!

Very nice hammered, but I actually like the sheep better, its nice for it to be complete!
missing all feet ... but it's a nice figure and transmits good vibes .. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back