25 Standing Liberty, Flattened Roundball and other oddities

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'25 Standing Liberty, Flattened Roundball and other oddities

Decided to stay local today, so I set off on a three pronged attack on three locations, in which two are of historical significance.

Spot 1:

Hit the start of the outgoing tide on "Tragedy" beach, and as always...it produces.
Spot1.jpg

Spot 2:

Second location is within 50 yards of a Revolutionary War battle location (Legal) in which 1,200 of the best soldiers in the continental army, led by Anthony Wayne and Lt. Col. F. deFluery pulled a night time raid on a fortified position defended by 625 hardened regulars..
Spot2.jpg

Spot 3:

Just a quick hit for battery money at a local schoolyard..
Spot3.jpg

Total finds..
Total.jpg

Now the oddities...

Looks like a button (somewhat) its copper I know that..found at the battle location.
other3.jpg

To me it looks like a fishing weight, however, its completely flat...it doesn't look like a sinker that I have every seen..also at the battle location.
Other2.jpg

This one has me scratching my head, initially when it popped out of the sand, I thought it was some sort of copper coin, did a light rubbing and silver started showing through, however there is no design on it..same location as above.
Other.jpg

Lastly, the lowly flattened round ball..
Roundball.jpg

Upvote 7
OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been working like a dog..so my time to hunt is relegated to the weekends..snow? Snow never stopped me..lol..that's what beaches are for..When there is a will there is a way. .thanks guys

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two weeks of having my new machine, it's paid for itself ten fold..

Dare I saw I have become a Garrett fan boy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread