What's new

26 Silver Day Door Knocking!

Cutaplug

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JD and I went out and did some door knocking last week and hit a 26 silver day between the two of us. To anyone that doesn't door knock maybe this will be a little encouragement =)



forweb.webpDSC_0738.webpjdforweb1.webpjdforweb3.webp
 
Upvote 36
Wow! That is awesome! Probably a record for you so far!
 
that was an awesome day you and JD had!, I watched that video a few days ago, and was blown away!

Keep it up!
 
Effort pays , the more time put in the better, but my time for the hobby is always limited by other obligations, still thanks for sharing looks good, will check the video out later !! :occasion14:
 
WOW. That is a really impressive haul. Congrats!
 
Nice Haul, I door knock but I am lucky if I find one silver per weekend, a lot of the places here have already been hit by detectors.....it wasn't you by chance? lol
 
Are you sure you don't own a time machine? :tongue3: Wow that's a lot of silver. Heck I have only been dirt fishing since last May and you pulled 1 more in a single day than I have dug in 11 months. Recon I am going to have to get over the cold feet and start knocking!!!!
 
Last edited:
Nice job brother, nice job..
 
They
A couple Real nice Guys, that don't look like the ex-Biker type like me. lol
 
Nice pile of silver!!! :thumbsup:
 
They
A couple Real nice Guys, that don't look like the ex-Biker type like me. lol

You just have to take a different approach. Just get up in their face and TELL them you're going to detect their yard :headbang:
 
Great haul and nice details on the 1916 Buffalo!
 
What a home run! Maybe I will try again at door knocking. I've had nothing but bad luck, but if at first, or 15th, I don't succeed...try and try again. Happy Hunting...Brad
 
amazing digs!!
 
Good lord! I'd call that a door knocking success haha!
 
Man if only I could find a website that would teach me how to find yards that only contained lots of silver and no clad coins and show me how to gain permission too. Oh well I guess I'll just dig pull tabs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom