BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,946
- Reaction score
- 19,958
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Had a great day with the club, despite the steady rain, and 50 degrees in the morning. While the temps didn’t warm up much, I sure did!
$97 in clad dollars, halves, etc.
2 IHP, 14 wheats, 11 Buffaloes, 6 Old Dude nickels, 4 Mercs, a Rosie, and 2 silver Washingtons. A little bit of swag also, so that was nice.
So after all that, me and one of the guys went door knocking lol, damn I’m tired. Came up on a guy, says have fun! So I pulled another dollar or so in clad, a religious thingy, and another Merc, 1937.
Also, this weird spoon thing, my buddy found it…I gotta do more research on this.
Thanks for looking!
$97 in clad dollars, halves, etc.
2 IHP, 14 wheats, 11 Buffaloes, 6 Old Dude nickels, 4 Mercs, a Rosie, and 2 silver Washingtons. A little bit of swag also, so that was nice.
So after all that, me and one of the guys went door knocking lol, damn I’m tired. Came up on a guy, says have fun! So I pulled another dollar or so in clad, a religious thingy, and another Merc, 1937.
Also, this weird spoon thing, my buddy found it…I gotta do more research on this.Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Upvote
13







