What's new

2days 8 Boxes......................... ... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Well it was supposed to be 4 Boxes, the wife made order she spoke in boxes telling teller "4", teller thinks in $'s so we got 4K = 8 Boxes from an Ark Bank, finds below though 4 of'em only had 1 in each, all were %40'ers.

Box 5./ 4 %40's & 2 %90's, and 1 81 proof
Box 6./ 18 %40's & 2 %90's, one was a Ben 59,and 2 proofs 73,02 *most of the Silver went thru a fire this box
Box 7./ 23 %40's & 3 %90
Box 8./ 6 %40's & 1 %90 and a 71 proof

***Total ounces are 10.86***

I've now 4 rolls of proofs anybody want'em let me know B4 I cut them loose.
 
Upvote 0
Try putting the four rolls up on ebay. Somebody will pay extra for them.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Try putting the four rolls up on ebay. Somebody will pay extra for them.

Golden Silver

Tried to open an Ebay account, they denied me; am an oddity guess as never have had a credit rating have always lived within my means, so since have never borrowed money, Ebay will not let me sell on their site.
 
obediah said:
golden silver said:
Try putting the four rolls up on ebay. Somebody will pay extra for them.

Golden Silver

Tried to open an Ebay account, they denied me; am an oddity guess as never have had a credit rating have always lived within my means, so since have never borrowed money, Ebay will not let me sell on their site.

That's odd! I'm 14, hell I buy and sell stuff on ebay with my own account! ;D
 
DAS7NY said:
obediah said:
golden silver said:
Try putting the four rolls up on ebay. Somebody will pay extra for them.

Golden Silver

Tried to open an Ebay account, they denied me; am an oddity guess as never have had a credit rating have always lived within my means, so since have never borrowed money, Ebay will not let me sell on their site.

That's odd! I'm 14, hell I buy and sell stuff on ebay with my own account! ;D


Will try again; they even sent me a credit denial letter in snail mail.
 
scotty1418 said:
What proofs do you have?

I'm looking for some.

Ah, I've 4 Rolls of'em, it'd be easier you tells me what ya needs than I tells ya whats I gots; know dont have all the years, some have as many as 6 or so of same year, but got lots a years from 71 to 2008.
 
Nice work.....great totals. The miscommunication with the teller turned out to be a plus.... :wink:

Keep em coming.......
 
DAS7NY said:
obediah said:
golden silver said:
Try putting the four rolls up on ebay. Somebody will pay extra for them.

Golden Silver
Tried to open an Ebay account, they denied me; am an oddity guess as never have had a credit rating have always lived within my means, so since have never borrowed money, Ebay will not let me sell on their site.

That's odd! I'm 14, hell I buy and sell stuff on ebay with my own account! ;D



Well I got my Ebay account with strings seeing do not have credit history. My Proofs got not 1 offer, did sell 1 Roll of assorted %40's, got 42.49 for them minus all the fees & shippin made 34.87 ,or 24.87 over my face value cost.

Gonna wait till Silver goes up B4 sell anymore, while doing my regular CRH'n adding to my stack of 1300 halves.
 
More black halves like LJ? Did a bank burn down or what?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom