What's new

2k in dimes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
did 2K in dimes. only got one silver rossie. think i am done with dimes. too much work on the eyes for so little keepers.
 
Upvote 0
I stopped too. Two reasons: Eyes and I think I am always shorted a bit.

apush :read2:
 
I'm tired of doing dimes as well. I'll continue to pick them up once a month to complete a roll,then I'll be through with them.
I am tempted to try 10 boxes of quarters,just for the heck of it. Maybe next week.
HH
Rich
 
Ya, that's not good... I think I'd be pretty upset with those results. In a perfect world, there would be 2-5 silvers per $500, but I guess the supply is going to generally keep declining.
 
I just edge search the dimes! I couldn't imagine looking every date in the box. I like dimes because I can search a box quick and get them dumped. Keep looking there are always better boxes out there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom