What's new

2nd box of nickels

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I found in my 2nd $100 box of nickels.

1939 1
1941 4
1941s 2
1946 2
1947 1
1948d 1
1949 1
1950 1
1951 1
1951d 1
1952 1
1954 1
1954d 2
1956d 2
1957d 2
1958d 4
1959d 1
1960 1
1960d 1

Canadian 1991
 
Upvote 0
That's a pretty good box of nickels!

I'm always a little disappointed when I don't find a war nickel, but I rarely run across a box with that many pre 60 nickels either.

I don't think I've ever run through a box where there were 2 41S nickels as well as a 51P and D.

Congratulations.
 
You need to start buying ALL our boxes of nickels for us, man.

Nice job once again!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom