cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Jan 27, 2024 #1 Went through 10 or so penny rolls and this is what I scraped up. Not incredibly old but I’m fairly pleased. Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend! Upvote 5
Went through 10 or so penny rolls and this is what I scraped up. Not incredibly old but I’m fairly pleased. Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,836 Reaction score 8,379 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 12, 2024 #2 Nice ones!
cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Feb 13, 2024 Thread Owner #3 scruggs said: Nice ones! Click to expand... Thank you!!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,836 Reaction score 8,379 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 13, 2024 #4 You are welcome and good luck to you! Keep looking, their are good days and some not so good, but its part of the hunt!
You are welcome and good luck to you! Keep looking, their are good days and some not so good, but its part of the hunt!